First time I heard of something called MTV was when my sister imitated Malaika Arora, You know that welcoming line “Welcome to MTV, You are watching MTV loveline with Malaika Arora type.
I was not into Angreji Watching stuff and MTV thing. All I used to watch was Disney Hours in Zee TV, complete Ek Ghanta Entertainment followed by Dennis the Menace, and yeah Small Wonders, and that Jadoo wali gal… Jeannie wala yaar!! who keeps saying Maalik .. O Maalik. Got it. I dream of Jeannie I still remember her Pink dress.

When I watched MTV first time ( I was in class ten, that’s like year 2002), I was high on VJ Nikhil Chinnappa. All I did was watch him like how a kid is glued to super stars like Shahrukh, John Abraham, Hritik, obsessed people. I prayed to god that no breaks are entertain when his show is going on.
One fine day i gave a ISD call to his Show. The computerised like voice asked me to give my name, phone no and dedication and they would call back which I never thought they would.
But they did. Nikhil Chinnappa called. Sad I was in school my mom answered the call and said “beta woh toh abhi school main hai, 5 bake call karna “ :P
Dude is On face book. check out the link here
I was in cloud nine when mom told me that she got a call from Some TV show. My heart skipped the beat and then there after I was gaga about Nikhil, His clothing, His tattoo my god!!! He is fucking hot!! yeah attitude type but what ever…
First time My dream came true when I was in Fuga (a famous disco in B’lore ) I didn't know he Djs there. Pata hota toh i would reach there every Sunday to see him. It was awesome to see him face to face.
Ok enough about MR Chinnappa. RD will get angry!! I don't even write about him so much and Chinnappa is covering all the space!!
MTV Roadies Rocks!!!
Thanks God Devarshi- is out!!
MTV is doing a great Job.
I love the dance show they organise. Dance Like no body is watching.. wow!!! Dance is life ya. Waiting to be back on my legs and rock the dance floor. Vj Anusha is Sizzling Hot and Hotter are the steps in the Dance crew.
25 comments:
me first me first!! :)
:) how much is MTV paying you for the promos?? :P
Anusha is goddess :P lol
get well soon girlie.. dance floors say they miss ya, yeah :)
haaaaaaaaaaaaah! n ppl thot i was d only crazy one around! :P :D
hmmm...roadies...well i've neva seen it...i hate reality shows in general...infact i didnt even kno abt it till someone blogged abt it a few mnths back...hehe i kno i need to open my eyes...
anyway hope u get well real soon...n get on d dance floor...n hopefully i'll get d pleasure of a dance wid u :)
I do hv sumthing for nikhil :P :P...when i visited ur blog..n seen his pic..."""my dil goes..zzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmm""
Mtv is only channel which is watchable (xcept news cahnnels).i lyk rodies..mast tym pass hai...:D
all Nikhil's are HOT u see.. :p
Good one..!!Btw,me too not much of an MTV fanatic.. :)
tc sweetie pie.. :)
Nikhil
Thank god that sicko devarshi is out...seriously he was one pain...
Me too fond of Jeannie... par tu toh Nikhil ki badi fan lagti hain;)
RD ko pata chalaa toh??
yaar i like ranvijay too :)
ha and bachpan me small wonders , dream of jeannie wah wah the :)
"malik o malik " :P :)
I don't like MTV dat much. Its stupid to be precise. Mad TV rather than Music TV. Only Tickr is watchable! I must say that we shud watch Krishi Darshan on DD1 instead of MTV.
}:-)
~Y2A~
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mtv and nikhil and anusha's dancing style
sexy post \:D/
i wish i cud dance too :( i hate leg pains re. i really hate it.
i dream of jeanie was/is tooo cute yaar :) :) :)
i somehow dont like the Roadies this time coz there's jus too much of drama i guess. I wanna see splitsville part 2 which is coming up soon!!
i dream of jinee was one of the sitcomes that i never use to miss..
it was really awesome
MTV other than rodies some of their shows really sucks yaa trust me
send me the song...
@
sourish.bio@gmail.com....
and delete this comment as soon as u send it...
miss cartoon bufff :P
hehehehe
I was a small wonder buff too ..wat I remember mthat time I was in class XI I guess...shaam ko 6 baje aata tha.. and i used to watch each n every one episode late at night if I had tuitions....
and I used to watch the ALadin..I forgot which channel it used to come and I was so in love with Jasmine :P..
But I was a dedicated viewer of Star TVs evening show waha spiderman and fantastic 4 yeh sab aate they and I used to love them more than anything...abhi bhi mere pass uske saare episodes downloaded hai :P
VJ nikhil was my favourite too ..I used to love watching his show MTV Select...and his accent and sense of humor and his smile everything was awesome...but later it was flooded with so much ad and hindi songs that I had to stop watching it...
VJ Malaika was so hot in loveline but I used to find that show disgustingly boring.. uski taango se bore ho gya tha... :P
and my favrite that time was Vj sheenaj who used to host the 6 o clock show and her accent was so cute...
and i do agree VJ anusha's new show on dance...my god she has the best curves and the loveliest accent i had ever seen and heard...
baap re...tumhare post se bada to mera comment hi ho gya :P
oh btw I added u in my blogroll...so will be dropping here quite regular if u don't mind...
Yeah same was my routines, disney hour and then those dubbed awesomely wonderful shows :-)
Nikhil ya I saw him in a college fest..he was good :-)
toh phir bete nein shaam ko call kiya ! :-D
hmmm even i use watch all those cartoons...hmmmm nosalgia... good old days....
Cheers!!!
Hey.... I missed your B'day. Happy belated B'day dear!!!!
I really miss old golden days.:)
keep smiling.
profile pic mast leg rehi hai.
love
Sneha
Send me too.. on gmail!!!
Thanks
luks lik MTV is payin ya for promos!! :))
I am glad Devrishi is finally out! Such an IDIOT!!!
M TV or rather the My TV as they say it now. It is one hell of a part of the PoP culture today .. but they surely have some of the Best brains on TV on board ...
My fav has been Cyrus Brocha and now Cyrus Sahukar is not doing any worse. They have even reloaded Loveline ..
I can go gaga over My TV .. but Let it Be ..
hey its was my favourite serial....Jeanni wala....:)
i was crazy for Larry Hagman...Jeannie's master!!! I had cried like the sky was falling down when they had stopped showing that serial :)
good place you have in here...keep writing :)
nikhil is really awesome and he deserves the things u wrote for him..................i like his show DND.......its really fact packed and MTV rocks India!!
Post a Comment