Some evening I feel like taking walk with my friend down around the complex. But i get tired very soon so I ask my friend to continue with walks. You see that side tires looks bad she says. hehe
Thank god I m happy with my health. Jitna bhi khao moti nahi hoti. Ekdam Fit.
Ok I came up with this poem kinda thing. I cant think of any more So You guys have opportunity to mess around with it a I mean continue with the poem.
Rule is you need to use negative words like frustration, anger and end with some naughty adjectives like winks, giggles. Let’s see How far it gets
WHEN SHE MEETS HIM
The anger plays hide and seek
the restlessness is underground
the unending cribbing forgets its words
the wait winks at her
bubble tickles her nose and toes
I hate you turns to I love you
love is in the air
frustration giggles
unanswered question finds it’s nirvana

17 comments:
me first me first :P
nice poem.. m sure i cannot come up with one like that.. but i came up with this.. and i copied one line from urs :P
frustration in her looks,
anger in her voice
the pink of her face
suggests the lenght of her wait
he cudn stop his giggle,
the smile made her burn
she looked gorgeous when furious
he winked at her pink
love was sure in the air
unanswered question finds it’s nirvana
woow!
How can sum1 write such a lovely poem so easily?
even if she is drunk with thoughts so heavily!
:-)
kewl!
short n sweet!
wow!tht was a beautiful poem girl!! :)
tubelight nahi jali meri. 2-3 bar padhoonga and then wud comment :)
waaaahhh waaaah waaahhh.. :)
hv a gr8 tym wid ur sis.say a HI from my side too.. :)
tc,coz I care.. :)
Nikhil
toughy toughy tough tough
poetry is such a hard thing to do ...lol
u must be supadupa smart :P
and jitna bhi khao and moti na ho...did ya touched wood while saying it..if u dint go and touch now..coz u kno :P najar lag gyi toh moti ho jaogi :P
wow.
nice.
wow.
really.
pls accept my humble attempt...
darkness crawling out
her souls seeks light
mind losing the neagtivity
to be filled with sweet insanity
a bloodrush in the veins
at his smile she faints
to wake up again in his arm
to see him with a smiling charm
ps:its ok to lol as long as i cant hear it :P
@M.J - lovely .. i didnt knw u r a poet too.
@Nidhi.. thanx dear :)..even i didnt know i was one :P
good work nidhi.. :)
bt i cnt add to this...dont hv tht much talent..
keep writing such stuff and inspire me to come up wid one soon..
@Chitwan -
yaya i will do that ..
@Day dreamer-
yaya i shud have touch wood. late hogaya. shit i hope main moti na hojau,.. hehe
@Sam _ 2
itna baar padha?? ek hi baar na, i knew it
@Abhinav- drunk hai toh ki na likhti hu bindas
Post a Comment