Yo Finally I met Peter.. aree Peter my shitter buddy. It was Fun. IT was a first time that I met a blogger friend.
We went to coffee day and then Afraa. Mast tha. Thank god it wasnt Mads nahi toh Peter would have to go through a interview round with rating on body language, clothes he wore and blah blah. I saved u from that Peter, say thanks. Badly wanna meet all u bloggers. i wish there was a shitfortat union face to face . Kya Dhoom hoti.
I had LOng Island Ice tea. My head hurt after I reached home.. dhuuuu..
P.S. Litchi season back again. I m glad i am not in blore (we dont find seasonal litchis there) I m in calcutta so enjoying it to the maximum..
Did u bloogie toggie hear the song of Taylor Swift – Love story??? its amazing \:D/ I M High on the song. It pepes me up.. (click on love story to download the song.)
There is one more motivational song by Swift called I m Only Me when i m with u.. Click the side widget to listen to this song .
Lyrics of Love song
We were both young, when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts-
I'm standing there, on a balcony in summer air.
I see the lights; see the party, the ball gowns.
I see you make your way through the crowd-
You say hello, little did I know...
That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles-
And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"-
And I was crying on the staircase-
begging you, "Please don't go..."
And I said...
Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say yes.
So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet, because we're dead if they knew-
So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while.
Oh, Oh.
Cause you were Romeo - I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet" -
but you were everything to me-
I was begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...
Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story, baby, just say yes-
Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story, baby, just say yes.
Oh, Oh.
I got tired of waiting.
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading-
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said...
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting, for you but you never come.
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think-
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...
Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad -- go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say... yes.
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.
'cause we were both young when I first saw you
P.S. Rd my Romeo missing u ..
PPS there is a rolling stone concert happening in Calcutta at my fav hangout place called Someplace else, Park hotel. on 30th may.. i wanna attend but got no company :( :(
31 comments:
1. Wow... great! achha hua main bhi nahi thaa warna dinner lunch bhi karwana padta tum logo ko! khe khee!
2. Nidzii.. piracy is illegal.. understand this! we have jobless lawyers here...! be careful..!
3. I can see Salt Lake behind you 2.. does it tastes like Salt? We have Sambhar lake here.. it doesn't sounds like Sambhar at all.. its purple in color.. NaCl + KCl ka koi compund it seems!
Looking forward for Shiters meet! Its Shiters or Shitters? I prefer SHITERS! :P
sounds kaat k tastes likh dena!
litchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. me want a litchi drink
chriz
oooo salt lake ? were u in citycentre? :D arre how nice to meet bloggers :)
Finally, tum mil hi liye... ;)
arey! peter... kitni baatein karta hain... nidzzi ke sarr mein dard ho gaya... :D :D
Sahi mein yaar... mazaa aata hain... when u meet ur blog frenz.. haina!
Pic mast hain yaar...
Waisey calcutta mein kuch toh achcha lagaa naa tujhey... ab litchi ke liye hi sahi... ;) calcutta wins hands down!!
:) I will download both songs and tell u ki mujhey kaisey lagey... ab tere fav hain toh mast hi hongey...
i want long island tea tooooooo
wow !! must've been great to meet a buddy from blogs ville... i want to meet evryone too :), really !! its like a whole new world out here, so different from all the other friend circles i have.. !
oh beta
so u freaked out
that good
u knw keep smiling n keep exercising (Physio)
tht is wht important for u
:)
Pallav
main aa jaon Company Shompany ke liye....
heheheh
@Abhinav
1. dinner lunch karwa dete big deal.
2. piracy rocks re. m not filthy rich
3. sambhar lake??? lol hearing it for the first time..
@Chronicwriter- litchi with vanilla icecream is my fav,
@ I'll try 2 be truthful- yes in city centre.. huh u too belong here???
@sam- lon island tea se toh mera sir dard shuru hogaya tha.. ufff
@ tinkerbell -ya man we all cud meet its only tht we all are sprea din diff corners.
@Pallav - huh whr ru>?? which city??? aaja milte hain :D
@harshita- badly wanna meet u tooo. u r on top of my list :D
send me the song dumbo...
and akele kha rahi ho litchi....grrrrrrr
Love song or you meeting Peter mei koi connection hai kya? :P "dhuuu"
Oh btw..jst in case I need to tell..i yaaam baaack!
Arey Yeh pic phone mein jayda better lag rahi thi I look sweaty and drunk..but u are looking great :D:D
It was great meeting u and great having those two bournville chocos ..and I dun even feel bad ..not giving anythng to u ..the besharam I am :P
Waise one thng i did not feel special or somethng ..I felt as if we meet daily ..I dunno why and how ..but it did feel like that !
and this song i have never heard ..will download and hear asap :D
@ abhinav. im not a jobless lawyer X-(
@ mangal...wow pic looks great and its great u both finally met up :D
yeah me also wants to meet all u awesome bloggers :(
thanks for mentioning me >:P batamiz [-(
i loved the lyrics of the song...send it to me next time we chat... :D \:D/
guys just click love story in white to dwnload the song. or search in google (lovestory+taylor swift+beemp3)
yet another proof that bloggers do exist!!!...
it does feel great to meet someone like tht..good u guys!
nice song, i love the lyrics
awwww :(. . . .I love that song too:) Taylor swift is awesome :)
ya ya me bengali in kolkata
great!
ok... but i ll come along with
Harshita....
u hv to wait.. we put up in NCR...
hehehe...
thanks for reply
:P
Pallav
@Chitwan- yeah nice song. dwnload the song.
the video isnt tht grt..
Thumbs up to Fantasies of a Lifetime
@I'll try 2 be truthful- i searched ur name in ur blog and profile.. i dont have a clue.
any ways glad to knw u too exist in kolkata :D
@Pinkzz- :D \:D/
@Pallav- NCR????
yeah come with harshita. if i get bored with u, i i wll talk to harshita .. i have choice. lol . kidding
You get litchi in Bangalore too, of course not as good as in Cal...
Taylor, I heard is just ninteen and very tall , the song is quite cute though :)..They play it daily on the radio here .
Cheers !
Post a Comment