Monday, February 9, 2009

For you to fill the empty space

So many things I wanna say.
So many things I want you to say
This time I am not gonna tell you what I want.
This time I'll stop and wait.
This time you understand, you feel,
you know me and you take a step ahead.
Read my mind,
read what my silence says,
read what is missing in my tone
and read why is that joy gone.
I won't tell you what I expect,
I won't react to anything so that you don't over react.
I'll stop and wait for you to understand and care.


Free Signature Generator

19 comments:

Mads said...

cool che... \:d/
but if ur telling this for a boy then forget it. boys are too stupid to understand silent thoughts [-(

Nidz said...

very true. they dnt understand magic of silence

peter said...

yeah they dun understand silence so make that 'silence' instead of 'silent' (a typo)

anyways nice poem ...aaj kal poet ban gayi hai niggles :D
sahi hai :D

Anil Sawan said...

thts called being demanding!!

madzie, girls are stupid for making communication so complicated when they could convey the msg easily through words!

peatz, sahi he yaar.. :P

Trinaa said...

i agree with mads! btw they r too stupid to sometimes understand even spoken thoughts.. bakwas breed i say...

kewl poem nidhi..ur turning into quite a poet :)

Lucifer said...

@ trinaa generalization aint good!!!

**This time I am not gonna tell you what I want.

b ready for d unexpected then :P

Nikhil Menon said...

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww...shooooooo sad..

But then,u had been livin most of life away from them rite??Its okaaayyy..Prolly coz its been lonng since u wer alone,u might be feeling so..Als gonna be fine..

and we are al there for ya rite?? [:)]

Take care,coz I care..

Nikhil

Trinaa said...

till i meet an exception..i shall generalize!!

Pri said...

sometimes ppl never get about understanding...
and some people understand without u having to even say it...
lets just hope the people we meet and care about belong to the latter category :)

AB said...

Aww kya hua baby?
nice poem btw

RiĆ  said...

Its difficult to get wht we want from the other person....and u never knw how the wait can get endless!!

Anonymous said...

r u not good ? be good and just chill :)

Anonymous said...

Wait over ?

Me said...

Hindi Mein :

Hum Intezaar karengey...tera qayamat tak..Khudaa karey ki qayamat ho aur tu aaye...

BIG Omi said...

wow... seems someone has put her heart out !! Had i known u for lil longer i wud have definitely decoded the silence to your pleasure..

Take care dhuuuu ... btw i knw where it came from!!

Trinaa said...

u hv something on my blog.. http://silhouetteinthemirror.blogspot.com/

Aditi..............:) said...

deja vu'!!!

Nidz said...

@peter- see Nidzi is always drunk.. so nashe main i can write any thing.. hehe

@sawan - if gals say a b c d till Z also guys will ask which language was it.. dhuuuuuuuuu

@trinaa- Bakwas breed, completely agree. Bows.

@Menon- m alone and away so what ?? who ever wanna communicate can do so. there is something call email n call thru mobile or sms

@ Trinaa & Mayz- cock fight

@pri - yes latter category wud make things so much easy na

Nidz said...

@Abhinav- tune muhe baby bulaya?? hai rabba..

@Sam- m fine. hwzz u ??

@wait not yet over

@harshi- aaja aai bahar dil hai bekarar

@Big Omi- silence of pleasure?? tera matlab kya hai bhedu???

@Aditi- Dejavu??? where did that come from?