Chu se aaya Chu se chala bhi gaya!!
My day was good. Got so many phone calls and sms wishes. Gaurav and Pankaj as usual sent me cakes and bouquets. I would like to thank all the bloggers who wished me through comments on my blog and as well as different blogs. Special thanks to Shitfortat (Peter, Mads, Abhinav, Bhaw), Riversoul (sid), dear Harshita, Sam and Nikhil Menon.
I have been going for my physio every day. The guy who is treating me is a handsome looking Kashmiri guy, Harun. There is another Physiotherapist who is hot too. I think he is Assami but not crush type.. :P
Not bad. I didn’t know Calcutta would be rocking. I had gone to Aqua Java for paan flavoured Hukka with Rahul and Hemant. It was fun. Had gone for coffee with some friends to Costa Coffee at night :)
I haven’t explored Calcutta so much yet I had this thing in my mind that I would never like this place. In fact it’s not bad!
Finally mann ki murad puri hui. I had pasta. Only thing in list now is sizzler.
Mom is planning to leave Calcutta this Sunday. She is dying to go back home(Nepal). I will be staying here with my cousin.
It’s been so long I’m staying with my family. After my accident, my mom had always been with me. Mostly when I had to go to Bangalore for treatment we stayed together. Now I am so used to her that I didn’t realise how will it be when she wont be here. Yesterday when mom asked me to make her flight ticket I thought its good in one way, I will have the same life like before, the discipline free life, more of independence and more of freedom in everything. But the thoughts of me being without her haunted me. She made things so comfortable. I didn’t even had to get up to keep my plates, she used to do it for me so that i don’t have to walk so much.
Mother and daughter relations are different in all the family. Yes the basic ingredience might be same but the comfort zone in the relations is different. I have seen RD talking to his mom and its so different from what my mom and I share. I can even ask my mom to keep quite. He can’t do that. My be the respect is shown more through language and action with him but in my case its there in heart but we are more of friends.
Frankness becomes habit and at times I forget when I cross line with mom and suddenly I see it in her face that she felt bad. I apologise and then things get back to normal. Though we are free with expression I consciously think at times so that I don't hurt her, after all she is elder to me and she is my mother. Ultimately parents will there for us always.
32 comments:
Oh! you are such a swtheart...tu rox bday manaa...aur hum roz tere naam ki party kar lengey...hehe
Dekha, its good u went out and explored Kolkatta...its nt that bad yaar... :)
Hmm...me also pretty nasty to my mom at times but we r gr8 frenz... par main bhi woh Happy Singh jaisi bholi shakal banaati hun...aur she forgives me... :)
Angel, u njoy n keep smiling...aur zyada line mat maarna, jab mom nahi hongi toh...lol
Hey I m fond of yur Blog mate... somehow love the transition you make from one topic to another....
Good that you enjoyed your birthday !! costa rica, hookah and pasta all in one day.. what else do u expect from life ..
btw y is yur face so clean... :P
Adios Buddy!!
Omi
heyyyyy....happy brithyesterday :P
kolkata ka favorites pasta & sizzlers ?? try the real favorites Rasgullas...
looks like u r havin more fun in kol than u were in blore...i didnt kno that was possible in that city...but cool hai!!!
belated happy bday...hugzzzzzzzzzz!!!
u will break the rules when mom isn't there ??
mama doesn't read ur blog kya :-w
kolkata is gud only it's cheap and crowd at proper places are proper (knw wat i mean ?)
chalo aram se raho aur aish karo :-P
Sigh.
I'm so happy for you.
:)
:)
Keep going girl.
:)
Have fun.
:)
I'll send you a sizzler some time.
:P
:)
Nahi saamne, yeh alag baat hai,
Mere saath ho tum, mere paas ho.
:)
Missing you.
:)
Sigh.
I'm so happy for you.
:)
:)
Keep going girl.
:)
Have fun.
:)
I'll send you a sizzler some time.
:P
:)
Nahi saamne, yeh alag baat hai,
Mere saath ho tum, mere paas ho.
:)
Missing you.
:)
hey happy b'day dear! :) U look cute in tht pic. ;) And good to knw tht u r havin a nice time with the physio guys. ;) Jave fun and i hope u r up and running soon!!
happy happy to u.. :D
looking sweet in the pic :)
seem u had gr8 tym..kewl
yeah! A mother daughter relationship. We are very lucky to be experiencing it!! :-)
Have a good time ,
Keep smiling
hey hope u had a great time eating sondesh and roshogulla :)
thanks for mentioning my name dear :)
@Harshi -thanks for tht lovely msg.. I m mising my dog. Buddy :( :(
@BIG Omi -i begged my frens so much nt to paint my face with cake per dey didnt listen :( i had fun :) be the follower of my blog if u like it so much :) r u new to blog??
@M.J. - i dont like Misthi :(
@mayz - huggggs back.
u been to Kol.?? whr r u nw?
@peter - yeah my mom doesnt read my blog. non of my family member reads it!!!
no ya i wont break the rules. I'll be decent!
@riversoul -Nahi saamne, yeh alag baat hai,
Mere saath ho tum, mere paas ho.
:)
Missing you.
awwwwwwwwwww... I cant tell u hw much m missing u too. esp the sms chat :)
mother daughter relationships rock \:D/ :D :D :D
and glad u enjoyed ur birthday :) :)
waiting for ur next birthday \:D/ \:d/ :D :P
happy belated b'day yaara.. :)
...looking nice...
and kolkata..??kab kaise..??
how much have i missed..!! :D :D
Ooops,guess I am late.Belated Happy to you girl :)
hey,am all smiles now.. :)
But then,u din have to out in the names i wud say..anyways,dun take em off now!! :p
Ur a sweetheart..Can anyone be crossed wid ya??I doubt it very much..Yeah mom kid relations are different everywhere..It musb coza the respect.. :)
How do you actually always land up at places wer der are hot men?? :( :(
hehe..jus kiddin.. :p
take care n dun strain urself too much calling it FREEDOM ok?? :)
Nikhil...
I guess I'm late.. but better late than never... so here's wishing you a (belated) happy birthday... may you get all that you wish for and more!-
tru nidzie..
happy that u are getting comfortable with Kolkota.. Stay safe..
To begin with, Belated happy Birthday! Hope you had a blast!
I keep coming across your blog on most of the rolls of my blogger friends..So it was just a matter of time before I actually clicked on one of those links..this post's title sounded intriguing..so..
Anyway, Kolkata isn't dat bad a city..I used to entertain similar "not-so-great" thoughts about the city but all my apprehensions have taken a complete U-turn in the past one year that I've spent here...
P.S.: Now that you're looking for Sizzlers, try out Kobe at the City Center...
@mads - already waiting for mine?? m waiting for urs.. m already thinking hw do i make it special,
@Zubin- lonnngg time hw r u Zubin. even i was not able to catch up with u as i was so occupied in this new place and my physio, I came to Kol a week back. have plans to stay for souple of mths
@Moon's muse -thanks girlie..
@Menon - tum sab hakdaar ho thts y i made the big announcement. nah i want stress much. i have my physio to do, cant afford to waste much time hangign outside.
@Azoed- better late than never. thanks fr the wishes
@Ashutosh- welcome to my blog. now i knw y u talkin gin favor of Kal, saw ur profile u too from Kol na.. grt!! I hope i like this place. I will try tht place fr sizzler for sure!!
ur absolutely right..the only unconditional love is that which our parents have for us
i share a similar relationship with my mom...we are more friends than mother-daughter..
so i do find it a bit strange when some of my friends speak to their moms with a whole lotta respect and fear...but then i guess it just depends on individual to individual and family to family :)
hope u had a very happy birthday and birthday wishes to you (its better late than never)
take care and keep smiling!
damn damn...i missed yur bday....
chowie.....belated happy bday dearie....muuuuwah!!!
damn damn...i missed yur bday....
chowie.....belated happy bday dearie....muuuuwah!!!
@Pri
_________
yes i too realised the mother daughter relations r differrent in different case.
I at times feel that so much formalities is not important when talkign to parents but my frens say thts hw it is. they cant be rude or anything.. :| :|
m lucky i have frank n understanding parents.
Post a Comment