Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Drinks and Obsession \:D/

So finally m putting the pic of the handsi physiotherapist.  Point to be noted - He's a kashmiri. DSC02111

There is something about kashmir which always attracts me. May be cuz I never seen real snow fall and all the Kashimiri dressing. Water boats have always been a part of my fantasy world. Kerela, awesome place, best part is to enjoy back water. I'd been there during my college day for a trip. It was amazing and so amazing that I and Shally, my friend had fallen sick.


There is something about the extreme temperature which doesn't suit me at all. I can't tolerate when its cold, i would prefer to bunk my class and sleep all day and night getting drunk ( a reason to enjoy, party) and sleeping. When it gets too cold in Nepal dad to insist us to have peg. Since shitfortat have been talking about drinks I just can't take my head off the topic. My bro and dad, including me are alcohol lovers.  So one reason m very contempt about my blog header is the work drunk. Na m not the talli type may be occasionally. But I think I'm in shadow of my dad. I have stamina and don’t get drunk easily or else some friends of mine get high in just one small bottle of KF. Some say it depends on your appetite to get drunk. And some say that it depends in your mood, if you really wanna get drunk You'll get drunk easily. Lol. Paisa bachat. But all don't drink to get talli, besharam.
I'm scared I'll be here in summer during summer. I heard Calcutta is too hot in summer. Summer is nearing :-ss One reason i was stuck to BLORE for so long is the weather. It is neither too hot nor too cold. :-)  
Yaar Shimla, Jammu n Kashmir, Chandigarh jane ka bahut mann horaha hai.

Neha cleared her final round of interview and got through college placement in city bank. I’M so happy for her. She'll soon be called a sale assistant. A time to party. Cheers Neha.
I'm glad Harshi finally changed her blog template. Enjoy the change
Harshita.

Madsi all the best for ur exams. Rock on!!! And get your ass back to blog soon.

I am happy Trinaa made special dedication on her blog for me and once a while Nikhil Menon do mention me in his blog.

I may not be regular to blog these days but I’ll surely try to check out your blog and comment when ever I can and update by self when ever possible.

Till then jeeyo aur jeene do!!!

 

I’m obsessed with some songs recently

>> Masti hai mastano ki Delli   \:D/

>> Genda ful (again from delhi 6)

>> Soniyo –from Raaz the mystery continues

>> Mahi – again from Raaz the mystery continues

 

P.S.  Calcutta radio is awesomeeeeeeee  !!!!  :)  :)  :)

P.P.S - My sister is coming to Calcutta on 21st of this month, m so excited. m sure we’ll have fun together.

Technorati Tags: ,,

 

 

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEy Managed to see ur old post about Me! That Was So Sweet! :):):)

And I love the songs of DIlli 6 too! U can be a friend of mine on Facebook (and also read a note ive written about Dilli 6)

Stay Tuned
Anjaan

Lucifer said...

i think d last line shud have been peeyo or peene do...cheers :D

Nidz said...

FAINTS AFTER REDING RJ ANJAAN'S BLOG.
Never late than ever. thank so much Anjaan for dropping by. I will surely see u in facebook
:">

Nidz said...

Mayz so true.. peeyo aur pene do. cheers

Anonymous said...

hey nidhi, there is some poblem with ur template...few widgets and components overlap :)

btw i love drinks too, its kinda stress buster fr me :)

someday in kolkata u wud treat me a beer or a vodka or a rum!!

Rià said...

Oh wow nice list of songs babe!i like all of them too!! :) And hav a good time with the handu physio babe. ;)

Neha Singh said...

1st questn- how did u manage gtn d pic of ur physio?
2nd questn- does rd knw...if he doesn,..den m gonna tell him...haha....

thanx for all d god wishes dat u had given me and all the prayers u had done 4 me....thanx 4 bein dere alwys......
love ya babes.....
muah

U can call me your attorney said...

how did you manage to click this guy's snap?? it seems he actually made a pose for you...what did you ask him before clicking?? :P

Nidz said...

@Sam -yeah wo thik hojayega apne aap.
u come dwn to cal ya. i will surely treat u.
m day dreaming meet u and having drink with u .. hehe

Nidz said...

Nah no good time Ria - physio hurts.

Nidz said...

@Neha singh- i asked him if i can take his pic .. u see i m born with camera. hehe

RD is a sweet heart. he wont say any thing. there is nth wrong in checking out handsome dude .. handsome hai toh check out toh hoga..

Nidz said...

@Chitwan- yeah i asked him if i can take his pic. he actually posed. i too wanted his pic with mine but sad thing is he is too tall. we both cant fit together hehe :D

Neha Singh said...

@Nidhi- true..handsome hai to check out to hoga........ nuthn wrng in checn out handsome guys.......salla m bugged here.........

college jungle main hai..far 4rm city...n gud guys r always found in d city..no handsome guy around..uaan

MJ said...

@nidhi hmm kashmir is indeed a romantic place inspite of all those trouble there.. btw does ur physio know about ur drinking stamina?? if so he may be able to suggest alternate therapies ;)

@neha : how dare you say there are no handsome guys in campus?..anyways i am in the city so i wont take it personally...lol

peter said...

badhai ho :D

mast maro party karo, frnd, sister sab k saath :D

and take cr :P

Neha Singh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neha Singh said...

@MJ- ts d reality MJ and u have to agree to it..
dats dere r no handsome guys in d campus..u jus cnt deny t....

truth s always bitter

u stay in d city and nuthn personal u see....lolzzzzz

Mads said...

he doesnt look that cute :-ss :|

and congrats to ur friend neha \:D/
and thanks for wishing me :">
cool che party time coming up for both the mangals \:D/
p.s- i wanna booze :P

Mysterious Mia said...

cudnt read the first para yaar....i guess template issues....

anyways straight from the ehart post...i like that...

n talk at genda phool am so addicted to it dont ask.....

take care babes...hope all is well otherwise

Anonymous said...

I used to drink 6-8 pegs and never got drunk. But now I quit.
Drinking is not good.

abhishek said...

I wish I had your family...kya family hai!!

try enjoy ur stay at kolkata...which i never do.

Me said...

Sabsey pehley toh Niddzzi tum yeh paraaye ladko ki tasveerein lena band karo...haha... RD ko bolun kya?? lol

Waisey template change ka idea mast tha... mujhey bhi kaafi naya naya lag raha hain... thanks a lot for making me do tht.

Baaki, tu masti maar... ab toh ur sister is also coming naa... ;)

Aur yaar teri awaaz toh badi sweet hain...shakal se toh nahi lagta tha ki mishri jaisi hogi...hahahaha...

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

I love Kashmir too!! And you know what, we have such a lot of guys like the physio guy in our coll, all from the gulf!! :) He infact has an Arab look himself!!

Also, I don't get drunk that easily, just like you!

Congrats to Neha and Harshita!

All the best wishes to Madsi!

Pri said...

ahh us physiotherapist bande ko free mein publicity??? wahji wah...kashmiri khush hua (hoga)!! *mogambo ishtyle* :p

wish u a fun time with your sister around...i know how it is with siblings..u cant live with them and u cant live without them..sigh!