Many behaviors around me irritates me, but sooner or later I share them wit mom. Best part is she hears though she doesn't react much. But m happy she hears and if it’s in her hand she’ll help me. One behavior tat pisses me off is waiting for the food on table while other are eating, not waiting for others to finish and already leaving when you done, Ah.. May be I don't like it cuz tat didn't use to happen when I used to live in Bangalore. At times I see my sister caring for dad so much. If he doesn't wanna eat also she’ll ask him thrice, can't compare. Dad is dad. But where do I fit it? Yeah she loves him cuz He's dad and he has earn tat respect. What about my feeling. She never sits and asks me wat i'm thinking... Or if I don't reply to anything she does not ask what made me not reply to her.. It’s weird out here. I’m still not able to adjust in my own family (may be cause I was staying without my family for a long time, 6 yrs. Mom is only one wit whom I don't have prob.. Or else..
I've tried enough but things aren't working fine.. A day might be happy all talking and sharing.. But in the price of followed up three sad days.. No talks no hear..
If I get angry wit someone I've this nature tat I don't talk to the person. If its a minor things its forgotten by the end of day but if its something which really hurts me.. his or her presence makes me uncomfortable. I don't even feel like hearing his or her name. But when it goes too much I wait, I see if I actually mean something to the person, how far my love one can stay away from me without talking, many Ppl bounce back realising their mistake.. And when people don't give up subsequent their ego .. I give up my wait.
5 comments:
Hmm...I stayed away frm my family for 6 long years and I know how you must be feeling right now.
I think people just get used to living without us around and itz nt their fault...is it? May be ur sis has also adapted to the same.
Every mom is an angel in disguise. :) Gr8 she is so friendly.
I am sure this discomfort will fade away soon and you will be ur happy self. :) Did u miss my post on The Homecoming?? He he...I suffered thru the same sometime back... ;)
Wear that smile gal, makes you luk prettier ;)
Cheers,
Harshita
even I hate it when someone does it wid me ....but it happens ..!
Time is the healer.
babes i think its cos u have stayed away from home for a while...give it some time n things will smoothen up.
@ Harshita
You are always good in consoling :) i wish i met u in real life ..
@ Mia
Hope it does but soon!!!
Post a Comment