Monday, August 25, 2008

On and off weights

My school fren met me three days back and told tat I have put on weight and was looking better.. For a change it was PUT ON or else every year when I come home I get to hear tat I'VE LOST so much weight. When I first went to hostel in class eleven, I didn't like the food.. But still I used to eat a lot. Three to four helpings, imagine.. And for each helping we had to queue. I'd gained 15 kgs and for the first time in my life people commented tat I was fat. It was nice to see my own hand grown fatter. It was like a dream to gain weight. Not much but 57 kg all together. For height of 5.3 I think its ok. I doubled tat time. For tat reason I hate to see my foreign trip pictures. I was so fat. Later I gave off chocolates, oily stuff, my every day dose of mug noodles which used to be heaven, rice at night and very less of potatoes. Guess wat happened I came back to normal 43 in a month.. Really it was a magic. After tat I tried really hard, though I slept and ate like pig I never put on weight. But since a week I get to hear I have put on and I look nice. My cheeks are in shape now. I loved my own pic tat I clicked wit dad recently :-)

8 comments:

Me said...

yeah you look pretty in all the pics, I saw on the blog...

Weighty issues are there with many of us...especially me...I am not the blessed one who eats and yet does not put on weight...

Trust me, if I skip my Yoga routine for a day, I put on weight...So for past 2 months now eversince am down with fever n typhoid...am off exercise and now I will have to work even harder to get back to atleast my real self(which itself is too over-weight)... :(

U njoy looking beautiful and yeah! eat healthy...

Love
Harshita

Nidz said...

Thanks sweety. I'll pray tht u get well soon..

Aevi said...

baaprey swings from 57 to 43 lolzz... thts a lot of gain n loss.

'05 i was 46 hehehehe n now guess?

Nidz said...

@ Abhi
is it +65 ... may be even + 70 afta all guys have more weights than gals.

Mysterious Mia said...

hey babes thanks for stopping by at mine....

n cho chweet u must be all rolly polly...haha just kidding.

good to see u back in shape....is yur profile pic one of yur recent pics eh....i dunno cos its my first time here...see ya around babes...take care n keep simling

Aevi said...

nice guess... its 146lbs :P

x lbs / 2.2 = y kilograms

a kg x 2.2 = b pounds

time for some simple maths

Trinaa said...

ohhhh..wooow..i've never managed to show such self control..i binge like a pig n then cry abt the oodles of wght i seem to gain only in d unwanted areas.. :((...jaha chahiye waha hai hi nai..n jaha nai chaiye waha to pucho hi mat..lol!

Nidz said...

@ Princess Mia - ya thts my recent snap. actually two mths bac whn i wa sin blore.. Now i gained 1 kg more :)

@ Abhinav - Itna dimag nahi hai.. Hote toh kaha pahoach jati. Simple language main bata

@ Trinaa - so funny.. hehe Even i wish i dont put on any whr else than on my face. :)