Saturday, August 23, 2008

Untitled..

I am so hungry.. Ate some fruits sometime back, I'm fasting as its Lord krishna's Birthday (Krishna Janmastmi). IT was fun to fast in hostel with other friends. We used to go to Iskon temple to break our fast. Last year I had taken half day from office as I wanted to go to temple around 11 at night. As per plan my friends would come to pick me up in bike and we would have gone to temple. Rohit, very own atheist also accompanied me. But it was tough to be away from food. As I was not habituated of fasting by mistake I ate sweet as a guy gave us cause his sister got engaged. I had the sweet and my supervisor, Shynu saw and told me that now I had eaten, my fast is broken and I don't need to take half day.. I thought of a idea and told him it was
by mistake and God forbids all the mistakes.. I got my half day off at the end of the day. My friends were waiting for me and we had nice time.
It wasn't fun today as there will be no celebration, no crowd in house. But I pray Lord inside and ask him to keep my love safe.

5 comments:

Me said...

Chalo ji...hum dono ka blog bhi saam to saam...he he

Me said...

I pray for your love and you too... :)

Happy Janamashtmi!!

peter said...

I have never done fasting ...but my frnds do it ..n i love irritating 'em by eating watever pssbly i can tht too jus infrnt f 'em

LOL :D

Nidz said...

@ Peter - thts so evil Peter.. Not good teasing. tu kar phir pata chalega.

@ harshita - this ainlt my final templete dear. abhi for a time being ye hi sahi.. Thanks for praying. hw is ur typhoid doing? hw long more to get rid of it??

Me said...

Well,i donno how long will it take seriously!! I am myself too fed up of it, the fever is still thr but my doc has stopped the meds almost a week back...i donno... :( it feels horrible...but then am back to work...love ya