Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unconditional love

I was thinking about unconditional love for quite long. Who can fall in this category??? I thought first about god and then parents... and then I thought who could be close to me who could have unconditional love.. I thought of RD and then friends..

God indeed has unconditional love for us. He takes care of us and never gets angry on us. If we don’t remember God, he’ll still be there showering his blessings on us, taking care of us.

In the same way our parents. No matter how bad we are, at the end they are there for us. They will be there for us in the needful time and will never turn their back on us.

Friends... I really can’t say... there are hardly any friends who can have unconditional love for us, may be our true friends or our school friends with whom we have spent most of our childhood with will have unconditional love for us or else if we are bad to them, they will give shit to us and turn their back to us. I guess they don’t fall into this category of unconditional love. I was thinking how many people we love without expecting anything in return. One way traffic doesn’t work for me. Ya but may be my relation with god, my parents, some of my childhood friends, some true friends and RD.. I can love them unconditionally and vice versa. I asked RD,” will you still love me if I treat you badly, he said of course I’ll love you nothing can change my love for you. I was shocked. I was thinking how someone can still love me if I am bad to him and then I thought like parents and god he is already a part of me. No matter how bad I have he’ll accept me, he might get angry temporarily but at the end he’ll be there for me.

I thought about other friends who can hold same kinda love for me and for whom I can hold, I could hardly count it on my fingers.

It’s arduous to earn true friends, also arduous to earn respect but it takes only some seconds to lose it.

It is said we might need thousand reasons to love someone but only one reason is sufficient to hate the person.

When we hate someone for some time we forget all the good things that had taken place in past. I friend of my told me, when you get angry with me think of the good times we spent together... I seriously couldn’t get good things in my brain when I got angry with him. When you are happy everything around looks good and dazzling, but when you sad everything looks ominous and dark.

6 comments:

Mysterious Mia said...

*It’s arduous to earn true friends, also arduous to earn respect but it takes only some seconds to lose it.

yur soooooooo right

n again the last para so true, its not easy to think of the good times when yur mad at someone....atleast me i am just not sane enuff to think of the good times.

peter said...

yeah true love and stuffs ..a concept beyond my understanding limits...well tht might be coz i still beliv tht one way traffic won't wrk or coz i am nt experienced...but it's good that at least u have someone who cares ..

happy bloggin !

Me said...

I liked the last few lines the most...they are indeed true...

I agree parents love us unconditionally...especially moms...

Well., rather than me thinking how many people love me unconditionally, I think how many do I love the same way...coz I think it will give a clear insight into the whole fundaa...wat say!!

I love only very few people that ways: My family, My dogs,My frenz(very few in number fall in this category) and kids...
So,i feel lucky coz thr r people who love me for who I am...no matter wat... ;) so are you...

Keep Smiling...
Harshita

Mads said...

lovely post...
touch wood that u hv someone who's so very cute...it's true love :-)
i personally used to adore such romantic stuff about true love and having someone who loves u unconditionally....i feel it's all just a dream..fairytale types...GLAD to hear someone has it happening in her life :-)

wish u luck :-)

Mads said...

i blogrolled u btw :-)

Nidz said...

@ Mads

Cheers!!