Thoughts go in and out of my head. Same things get repeated in my thoughts. Some thoughts find peace once shared it wit someone or when written on a piece of paper. In the same way many of my thoughts found peace when I started blogging. It feels nice tat someone waits to read my mind.. It’s not tat I don't have friends to share but then when I meet a friend once in a while I won't want to share such stuff all of a sudden and make her blue too. She may not understand who knows or maybe I won't like her reacting instead of responding. Yeah Tat's wat happens when we talk face to face we react and when we reply through a written medium we get time to respond. Makes sense doesn't it? I was stuck for a long time when I read Sneha's talking about me.. Well of course not personally but wat eva she felt reading my post in blog.. the word “emotional”. I felt like going through all my post again.. Hell ya. She is right emotional. I wish I could have learnt to be cold too perhaps it helps in certain times.
4 comments:
Good good good......
Itz so real to be emotional...be wat u r...coz we love u the way u r...
Cheers
Harshita
thanks both of you..
hey don't get me wrong sweetie.When I
said emotional it really meant that you are very upfront and real with your feelings with no pretension or double face.This is what makes you likable and admirable.So just as harshita said be yourself.
with lots of love
* give me some time i will work on your background.
Cheers!
Post a Comment