I have made the below rules for one or the other reason and it can be reasonless too.. as I’ve already bent rule no. 4(hair colour) I might end up any of the above rules in my future too :P.. after all ‘rules are meant to be broken’.. I had made some rules for myself..
1) Never try drugs
2) Not to have sex before marriage
3) Never get tattoo or piercing
4) Never get hair colour
Though these are rules to myself but I have different opinion about each of them.. I think it’s good to try everything..

Let it be drink, fag, drugs or sex..I once planned to break rule no. 1 (as I said earlier there is nothing wrong in trying. There is difference in trying and getting used to things..) but then the planned didn’t work out, after that m still stuck with rule no. Never to try drugs :P
Sex before marriage.
. wouldn’t talk much.. it’s a very personal topic. But i think if we truly love someone there is nothing wrong in having sex before marriage. After all sex is just a way to express love(for me). yes sex out of lust is something else. Now.. I don’t know what to say about this.. we are human.. human were and are animals too :P lust is normal. I know Indian society would think it in different way.. but I think if sex is outcome of lust then it’s ok, unless you regret doing it later ...
. wouldn’t talk much.. it’s a very personal topic. But i think if we truly love someone there is nothing wrong in having sex before marriage. After all sex is just a way to express love(for me). yes sex out of lust is something else. Now.. I don’t know what to say about this.. we are human.. human were and are animals too :P lust is normal. I know Indian society would think it in different way.. but I think if sex is outcome of lust then it’s ok, unless you regret doing it later ...Tattoo & Piercing.. Personally I loveeeeee tattoo and 
piercing.. I m good in inducing people to get tattoo and piercing but I’m not a person to resist same tattoo for long.. I think it’ll be boring later and I heard it hurts a lot.. :O I love piercing around eyebrow area or ear piercing let it be 2nd, 3rd piercing.. but my family would not like it.. so i never felt like bending rule no. 3.... I might in future think about tattoo.. it looks so hot..

piercing.. I m good in inducing people to get tattoo and piercing but I’m not a person to resist same tattoo for long.. I think it’ll be boring later and I heard it hurts a lot.. :O I love piercing around eyebrow area or ear piercing let it be 2nd, 3rd piercing.. but my family would not like it.. so i never felt like bending rule no. 3.... I might in future think about tattoo.. it looks so hot..Hair colour??? I was (notice the word WAS) never for hair colour..
yes I love hair colours, I admire watching other’s hair. I think coloured hair makes you look outstanding.. it is so noticeable.. I heard a lot that it screws up hair quality.. so it was never in my to do list. These days I couldn’t keep my eyes of gals wit streaks.. I was so J.. So finally I got mine.. RED and Gold.. you might have checked it already in my previous post.. yeppeee ya ya yepeeee...
yes I love hair colours, I admire watching other’s hair. I think coloured hair makes you look outstanding.. it is so noticeable.. I heard a lot that it screws up hair quality.. so it was never in my to do list. These days I couldn’t keep my eyes of gals wit streaks.. I was so J.. So finally I got mine.. RED and Gold.. you might have checked it already in my previous post.. yeppeee ya ya yepeeee...I have made the above rules for one or the other reason and it can be reasonless too.. as I’ve already bent rule no. 4(hair colour), I might end up bending any of the above rules in my future too :P.. after all ‘rules are meant to be broken’..
20 comments:
Nice hair color.. BTW, why restricted only to 4 rules? :P
No comments regarding rules .ocz it is your life after all and you can even *** ( knw wat i mean ?) whenever and wherever you want :P
but yeah the very 1st line says "above rules" ...make it "rules below".
i agree wid manasa...why only 4 rules :O my rules are never ending...
nooo dont do tatoo :X doesnt look good....
Bend all rules except one gal... NEVER TRY DRUGS!!
They are not for people like you... :) You are happy the way you are and I dont think happy peopl need drugs.
For everything else... nothing is a taboo anymore.. go ahead and live life... :)
@Manasa & mads - well for time being i cud thing of only 4.. there are lots.. and every one has some rules or the other haina?? whts urs?
and
mads wel abhi toh m nt geting. koi din tattoo ka bhoot sawar hogaya like hair color i mite do it :P a place whr my parents will never find out... my dad would never accept it. he'll freak out.. he'll sing papa ki laadli bigadgai :P
@peter - will u be my editor??? lol
@harshu - i smiles.
@Harshu- u r right. nth wrng in bending rule. they arent tabboo any more but still nt acceptable in some family.. most temptign right nw is tattoo.. :P but i m nt getting done. Imagine whn i grow old same tattoo will be so unclear and me showing to my grand children saying dekh -- teri granie bhi bahut modern thi apne jamane main :P :P m laughing at my own ideas now..
hehe... sahi kahaa nanhi pari :)
Hep Daadi... cool Daddi...
:D , looked like some of my rules , i think I'll get my hair dyed dark blue when I'll be 70 ( i.e if i still have hair left then).
& totally support u on not getting tattoes or doing drugs , after all *duh* just cant bear to see a needle through my skin (unless 4 med. purposes)
hey checked your last post & the new hair color looks really cool on u :)
i looooooooooooooooooooooooove ur new template!!!
@ Harshu - :P
@i'll try to be -- dark blue..??? i love teh idea.. drugs need nt be just needle can be smoke too ... ;)
thanks for compli on my new hair.
@Trina- thank u ..
i love urs too :)
Hey Nidhi ur blog was amazing.. must b havn a gr8 time of bloggin :)
I like ur blog n theme.
I must say sth unusual abt 4th rule coz u may find it cool aftr havn colord ur hair! wat would u say?
Well until now I havnt tried any one of ur 4 rules, n no plans for them xcluding 2nd one! Like u said its personal Nidhi.
Keep bloggn, c u
Rohan.
unless you regret doing it later ...
Very True! I appreciate for your bold writing.
@Y Roahn - why is ur display name Y Rohan and not just Rohan???
keep visitng ya. see ya around
@Silly Village girl - yeah..n i like ur Bindas writing
@Nidhi donno just kept so, will change it soon.
Yaa see u around!
Rohan i can u already changed ur diplay name. Now its even better
Post a Comment