I am having a terrible time since yesterday evening. Suddenly I got a back ache and it’s so awful that I’m not able to walk straight. If I sit down I’m not able to stand and vice versa.
I’m doing a distance learning course from ICFAI and I have exam in Jan. I’ve to register for Jan exam within 1st week on Nov and I’m not able to decide which centre to choose cause m not sure if I’ll be in B’lore or in Nepal. If i’ll be in Nepal I’ll be choosing Siliguri as a centre which is two hours from my place. I’m so confused and so tensed. Last time also I missed my exam as I couldn’t register on time. This time I don’t want to miss out exam or else it’ll be overall loss of 6 months.
I don’t know why I can’t type ING correctly. Whenever I type something like cooking, dancing etc I always tend to type it cookign, dancign. I so hate it. It’s been 1 and Half year and I still can’t type without looking at the type board accurately.
My fucking laptop is not getting defragmented. It has become so slow. All thanks to vista which I’m so used to. I’m thinking to update my ram when I get to go to b’lore. Battery backup of HP sucks big time. My lapi is alive just for 20 mins without power plug.
Now a days I lost interest in watching Prison break (I already have three series and I’m in middle of second one), reading novel and studying maybe cause every time I think of these, my minds goes to computer game which I’m so addicted too.
I’ve been reading less blogpost these days, don’t know why..
I’m contributing less to blogpost comparatively, don’t know why.
I still look fwd to Harshita, Aevi, Peter and mads’ post I don’t know why..
Recently I thought of joining Rockstar Lounge, I don’t know why..
This post might sound stupid but I’m still typing I don’t know why..
Listening to –She hates me by Puddle of Mudd ~~~~
I’m doing a distance learning course from ICFAI and I have exam in Jan. I’ve to register for Jan exam within 1st week on Nov and I’m not able to decide which centre to choose cause m not sure if I’ll be in B’lore or in Nepal. If i’ll be in Nepal I’ll be choosing Siliguri as a centre which is two hours from my place. I’m so confused and so tensed. Last time also I missed my exam as I couldn’t register on time. This time I don’t want to miss out exam or else it’ll be overall loss of 6 months.
I don’t know why I can’t type ING correctly. Whenever I type something like cooking, dancing etc I always tend to type it cookign, dancign. I so hate it. It’s been 1 and Half year and I still can’t type without looking at the type board accurately.
My fucking laptop is not getting defragmented. It has become so slow. All thanks to vista which I’m so used to. I’m thinking to update my ram when I get to go to b’lore. Battery backup of HP sucks big time. My lapi is alive just for 20 mins without power plug.
Now a days I lost interest in watching Prison break (I already have three series and I’m in middle of second one), reading novel and studying maybe cause every time I think of these, my minds goes to computer game which I’m so addicted too.
I’ve been reading less blogpost these days, don’t know why..
I’m contributing less to blogpost comparatively, don’t know why.
I still look fwd to Harshita, Aevi, Peter and mads’ post I don’t know why..
Recently I thought of joining Rockstar Lounge, I don’t know why..
This post might sound stupid but I’m still typing I don’t know why..
Listening to –She hates me by Puddle of Mudd ~~~~
17 comments:
Even I had the same prob with ING words, so you aren't alone :)
All the best for exams :)
hope u reguster in time and all the best for ur exms...
and yeah , go to some doc for ur back pain...
and yeah.... try to read blogs... if possible my blog...:-D....LOL....!!!!!!!
Cheers!!!
Peace...
ohh :-| :-|
why back pain :O
anyway, good luck wid ur exam and registering. im sure u'll manage it now
its ok, we all hv such 'dont know why' phases :D :D :D
take care :D
BTW, i can type without looking at the keyboard :P :P :P *smirks* ok :P i shudnt be mean..IGN..it happens to many ppl..its ok...not a big deal if u look at computer and type or not :D
hota hai kabhi kabhi.
Its normal.
love
sneha
Oh! this is one of those...what-the-heck days...dont worry...tmrwz gonna be brighter...
Take rest as back-ache heals the best with ample rest...and yeah! dont bother abt too many things yaar...
Choose a centre and U can always get it changed on the basis of medical reasons...
We all look fwd to ur comments on our blog yaar...so keep reading us...
And yeah! welcome to Rockstars' Lounge! I am sure you will add more glamor and spice to OUR blog. :)
Share a smile...Play with Buddy...and stay happy!
Back aches are dangerous. Go see a doc, dnt rely on self medication.
Ing syndrome? I have a problem with the word "informed". what ever i do, I usually end up typing "infomred"!
register yourself in any of the locs, Its better to travel than to loose a chance.
Vista consumes more power compared to XP. So dont curse HP :-)
keep rocking and take care.
apart from the xam and backache i dont c nethin to bad...take a break ... take a guess and put in whichever xanm cntr u think is best...aur go to sleep ..backache goes unless u r shahrukh ...cheer up!
Change of place is need of an hour.
Just relax and dont think so much it will only aggravate issues. Plz go to a doc for the back ache and all the best for ur exmz!!do well and dont worry.
i face difficulties when I and E comes together ..specially when i type :(
and distance learning from ICFAI :O
i knw coz i am in icfai too... how pathetic it is :P
and HP se jayad IBM battery back up sucks ...and vista is soo fucking bad for me at least !
wanna join rocstar's lounge ?
contact miss raka :P
and u missed fucking in the song
"SHE FUCKING HATES ME" :p
@Manasa - ah.. found a company!!! yepeee !! thanki thanki
@Vemuri- will do my best i can.
@ Mads - tere mu main chocolate icecream.. i did it!!!
U can type.. wow congo.. cheers
@ Sneha - i thot the ING thing happens only with me and its not actually just with me :)
@ Harshita - ur post always brightens up my mood ya..
@Sawan- the informed thing is seriously funny .. chal it got smile on my face :)
hey i never knew the fact u shared tht vista consumes more power than HP.. hw does operating system affect power dude??
for Think tank, Hobo, Ria @Peter
@ Think Tank - ur this line '.backache goes unless u r shahrukh ' already helped me cheering up . hehe
@Hobo- change of placed as in??? aree i have back ache i cant even stand properly hw wil i change place??
@ Ria - Thanks gal.. u guys keep me going..
@Peter - U also n ICFAI ?? :0
and yes i was thinking why is the fuckign word missing when i saw the title in itunes .. but i love tht song.. She fuckign hates me.. see again ing prob.
hey HP ke laptops battery aint that baad yaar :(
@buzz- Mine gt screwed may be cuz of electricity fluctuation. But other frens who used HP too complains abt batt. back up. it wrks fine for a yr or two. later it gets raped
Post a Comment