DEDICATING A POEM TO MAD AND PETER.. YOU GUYS ROCK.
Every day at ten o clock,
I keep my fingers crossed
I wait for peter and mad, both angel and devil,
Who is who .. upto you guys to decide
I’m so on and off,
So happy so cool and yet disturbed
I look at Mads expression,
I laugh at her at dancing smileys, her ultimate creation,
I turn to peter; I wish he holds the pose,
Just for me, come on once more..
The two hours flies by..
I forgot, I have to read some blog and yet to reply.
With no regrets in my heart though,
I thanks to god for a better day.. Better friend, a better show.
I close my eyes to sleep, with a smiling face,
Suddenly I remember Rd, I've to call him yet.
I’ve five awards to give.. the award is called BLOGER TO FRIEND AWARD..
First name obviously is Aevi.. my first blog friend whom I started chatting. He always reminds me of a book called Kite Runner, yeah I think that how we started commenting on each other’s post.
Secondly Harshita.. She is an angel!! (Though she might be in training, if she is good mood she might reply my ping or comment on my blog :) )
Rushabh – he is so on and off these days.. he’s having hard time.. I hope he get over with it soon.
And last but not the least Peter and Mads .. love you guys!!! You guys rock!! Dancing smiley for you guys .. I don’t know the code. Lol m sure Madsi knows it all.
Cheers!!

14 comments:
alley le u suck in poems LOL :D
waise dil se likha hai ..that is enough and I shouldn't be nasty coz it is making me loose my blogger friends :) :)
thnkuzzz so much for telling the world wat we are up to :P :P
thnks for the award and dancing smiley mujhey bhi pata hai
yeh dekh \:D/
waise this is my 2nd award by you :P :P
waise I am angel and MAds is devil ...1st come 1st serve LOL :D
smart.. mads ko aane de..
Awh that was such a sweet dedication
thanks Bhaw
me angelic devil :) :)
peter devilish devil :X :X
\:D/ yeh le dancing smiley..are u irritated now? :P :P
thanks soooooo much for the cute dedication n award... :) :) :) :)
me angelic devil :) :)
peter devilish devil :X :X
\:D/ yeh le dancing smiley..are u irritated now? :P :P
thanks soooooo much for the cute dedication n award... :) :) :) :)
alrite, ive blogrolled peter and mads.. and im already enjoying reading them :-)
dats really cutttttttee
Me with Mads on this!!
Peter is Devil...lollzzz :P
BTW poem massssst hain...dil sey types...
Aur Award ke liye thank u hain ji... mere saarey awards aap hi logon ki den hain...
Niddzzzi waisey webcam pe toh tum bhi bahut smiley bikherti ho :D
Kyun Peter?? Wat say??
Cute..
mads is a a devil in angel's disguise and i am exactly opposite :D
@harshita
haanji she always shows her milky white 32 like this :D
:)
i wish hume bhi kuch award shaward mil jata to din ban jaata :P
Post a Comment