I was in such a good mood to study.. all in futile and guess why ?? Cause of TV volume.
My granddad has hearing crisis so he watches TV in full volume. I sat in my extreme room to study but again in vein. Once in blue room I get in mood to study (yes I have my exams coming up in Jan) and that too I gave up. I guess I need to transform my study timing. May be I should fix my study time in after noon when grand dad is not at home. I always fell like studying in evening after 6pm, but now I think I should give up the idea of studying during evening time .. sob sob. My grand dad doesn’t like using that ear machine..
Ear machine reminded me of a gal called Poo(Puja), my friend’s sister.. I met her first time when I went to meet my friend at her place. Poo is a damn beautiful gal. When I saw her first thing came to my mind was Angel. She was a gal who studies in class 9, I guess. She was fair, good height, big eyes, healthy body and long curly hair. But she has hearing prob. and she also doesn’t talk clearly.. I admit I was astonished to know a pretty gal like her having these deficiencies....
P.S. listening to Six Days from Tokyo Drift...
My granddad has hearing crisis so he watches TV in full volume. I sat in my extreme room to study but again in vein. Once in blue room I get in mood to study (yes I have my exams coming up in Jan) and that too I gave up. I guess I need to transform my study timing. May be I should fix my study time in after noon when grand dad is not at home. I always fell like studying in evening after 6pm, but now I think I should give up the idea of studying during evening time .. sob sob. My grand dad doesn’t like using that ear machine..
Ear machine reminded me of a gal called Poo(Puja), my friend’s sister.. I met her first time when I went to meet my friend at her place. Poo is a damn beautiful gal. When I saw her first thing came to my mind was Angel. She was a gal who studies in class 9, I guess. She was fair, good height, big eyes, healthy body and long curly hair. But she has hearing prob. and she also doesn’t talk clearly.. I admit I was astonished to know a pretty gal like her having these deficiencies....
P.S. listening to Six Days from Tokyo Drift...
19 comments:
You know what sometimes i feel very lucky to be alive and in good shape and really feel pity for those with body disorders and other incapabilities ..... anyways new to your blog....nice work...bbye!
All the best for your exams.:)
study time :-) i wud definitely be sleeping if i decide to stufy in the afternun.. :-) hwz u?
all d best :)
Study well...
My granny had a hearing problme when she grew old due to diabetes...
and yeah! I knew someone who was the most rocking looking guy and yet he had the hearing disablity and also while talking... He is no more though... But he is always with us.
Such people are true angels not coz they deserve any pity... only coz they really are :)
so many excuses for nt studying naa :P
tumahre jaise bacchey padhtey nahi hain aur sirf complain kartey hain ..mummy, papa, dada,dadi ki LOL :D
all the best for the xams and yeas i too knw a few ppl who are so good looking and they fumble when they speak :(
@Born vagabond - welcome to the newbie.. recently i watched a movie called Bllind date adn i was so moved by it. nt wht we think blind dates type. it was abt a guy who was blind and wanted to date a gal like mormal man.
@thanks SNEHA
@Sawan :O Omg same thign hapened, ths aftanoon i sat with my books to study and i slept in first page. i regreted so much later.. !!!! HMPH..
@thanks MAYZ
@Harshita - whn god takes away some power he makes the other part more powerful. like we see blind ppl play amzing guitar, etc.
i feel bad abt the rockign star u talked abt.. heroes.. truely..
@peter - shooooo peter go..
:( i try to study okie..
Hey Nidhi, all the best for ur exams and papers acche se dena :P
Niggles, looks like you are gona score a rank this time ;-) good going..
sometime v cant get everything..
by d way best of luck for ur exams..
I'm glad you dint knock down your grandpa. And yes its a sad thing, how some people are challenged.
You should listen to this song, "Friday I'm in Love" by "The Cure", it might change your mood.
its good dat u didnt Disturb ur gradpa watchn tv, huh?
neway hav a nice study hrs :)
thats life yaar
lol ya even i had same problems wid my grandparents....but..well...we all grow old someday :(
i like studying late late late night.. :D try changing the timings aur kya...how will u study in noon...i hate noon studying waise :(
well...deficiencies suck big time :( feel so bad for such people....
@Sam - mere pata nahi kya hoga.. I never felt like this abt exams
Post a Comment