At times we set music according to our mood and at times music set our mood.
Its raining outside and I've nothing in my mind except love.
I wish he was here.
Switched on to radio listening to love song and dedicating them to him .
thank you for dedicating songs for me
familiar moments... thinkin back, in a way, there is a joy in missing too...take care... cheers
typical u :D
I feel like watchin 'love story' :)
I agree with "At times we set music according to our mood and at times music set our mood." :)
awwee, wud pray tht u guys meet really soooon :) njai
awww :) :) :D \:D/
@Chriz- dhuuuuuu@ARV- yes there is joy in missing, memories makes us smile and cry
@peter - u saying this cuz its a missing u love u post??
@Nandita- watch P.S. i love you
@Sneha- yooooo it happens. at times happy songs makes us happy and at times when we are happy we prefer to listen happy songs.. :)
@Sawan- so sweet of u . thanks
@Mads - feeling nostalgic.. KAb milenge hum wo (tum)
fantastic - Love is in the air.Enjoy ! Enjoy ! Enjoy !
Must be beautiful to watch it rain wen ur fav long song plays in the background.. but amazing is when he is there with u... Haina??
Yeah... I loved Gerry!! :)
literally love is in the air...
main toh bata raha hoo aise hi... ! :) nothing personal!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
thank you for dedicating songs for me
familiar moments... thinkin back, in a way, there is a joy in missing too...
take care... cheers
typical u :D
I feel like watchin 'love story' :)
I agree with "At times we set music according to our mood and at times music set our mood." :)
awwee, wud pray tht u guys meet really soooon :) njai
awww :) :) :D \:D/
@Chriz- dhuuuuuu
@ARV- yes there is joy in missing, memories makes us smile and cry
@peter - u saying this cuz its a missing u love u post??
@Nandita- watch P.S. i love you
@Sneha- yooooo it happens. at times happy songs makes us happy and at times when we are happy we prefer to listen happy songs.. :)
@Sawan- so sweet of u . thanks
@Mads - feeling nostalgic.. KAb milenge hum wo (tum)
fantastic - Love is in the air.
Enjoy ! Enjoy ! Enjoy !
Must be beautiful to watch it rain wen ur fav long song plays in the background.. but amazing is when he is there with u... Haina??
Yeah... I loved Gerry!! :)
literally love is in the air...
main toh bata raha hoo aise hi... ! :) nothing personal!
Post a Comment