Friday, May 1, 2009

I Limp so what???

She has the Bipasha Basu type haircut (what you don't know what I’m talking about? Perhaps you should check my previous post)

She has the most amazing smile, she is a bathroom singer but she sings with all her heart out.

She tries to me most fashionable ison.. See she got the freaky hair highlight. Next is purple or blue :-P

but she limps.. She carries her leg and she limps.

She had walk or her life (four hour walk with RD)

Spent most of her weekend dancing in disc. She never stayed home cuz she loved shopping, socialising, partying, rock concert, she even ran to catch auto but today she limps, she doesn't like it but she doesn't wanna stop it so she limps.

She Planned every week end - date or hill station with friends?

Watched movies and enjoyed bike rides wit all guy friends.

Got drunk, picked up by her boy friend.. She is every body's best friend. She went through the most difficult time, an accident followed by ten hours operation, and then many more.. She didn't loose hope, she had inner strength, and she had prayers of so many friends, parents and angels. She walks, doesn't go for movie but still thanks to downloading (piracy rocks), she has crowd phobia but still she shops, she gets over emotional, sentimental and cries till her headaches, missing old times but next day she recovers.. As if it was just a nightmare.

She doesn't loose hope. She limps so what? It’s just a limp . Isn’t it.

I am thankful God chose me among thousand cuz I am strong. There are people who can’t cope up with adversity. I m glad he chose me. What would have happened if it was some other family member. I’m thankful to him cuz he chose me but he healed me too (thanks to all those prayers and blessings)

I saw a man walking in crutch. I thanked God cuz I have passed that stage. That guy walking on crutch perhaps will stay like that forever. He didn’t have both leg. I m lucky I healed.

Glad…

No stretcher

No wheel chair

No Hospital for big operations

No ICU room

No scene of people suffering and crying in pain

No crutch

No lying long in bed

No sleeping straight till back hurts.

No saying No to shopping, movie..

No Plaster

No walker

But JUST A LIMP.

Some takes time to stand on their feet after staying in bed. Thanks everyone for motivating me and making me believe I can do it and I will do it.

Hope in coming diwali I can run after bursting the crackers.

In holi I can chase my friends and they can chase me too.

I can enforce my pending promises, teach Salsa to my friends.

And coming year I too dance with everyone and have that same smile back on my face.


Free Signature Generator


39 comments:

Anil Sawan said...

m sure you would :)

Suyog Shopurkar said...

u limp so wat...........u will definitely jump some day very sooon :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sure you can n you will!!! :)

I'v a cousin who, just a few days after his marriage met with an accident and was paralyzed from hip down. But he is such a lively person that no one notices that he cant walk! He goes huntin n partyin n drives his car lik a maniac n does things that I cant do if i had two extra legs!! :))

Arv said...

the dance floor would be there in wait for ya.... do take ur time to heal and return with a bang...

its just a matter of time...

keep the dream alive :)

enchantinganki said...

tats the spirit!
I am sure u will dance one day with all of us..and that day will come soon..!!

Pallav said...

Good to knw tht atleast u hv some positive thougts n spirit..
May god bless... uuu

Mads said...

yay >:D< im sure ur gonna do all the things u have written...we will race each other too :-w im sure u will win, coz i have a knee injury which can never be cured ;))
\:D/ dance mangal, dance with me :-w ;;)
love u cheeeeeeeeeee >:D< \:D/
my last paper tomorrow...kal se yahoo karenge \:D/

aashu said...

she limps so wat.. she is NIDHI MANGAL..good goin.. very impressed.. very few ppl n this world can live with such positivity n u r blessed to b one.. keep it up.. u r surely goin to b back on the dance floor soon.. :-)

peter said...

Yes u have to teach me how to dance ;)
I dance like chandler when i try ...turn me in to Justin Timberlake :P

pisku said...

Run you shall dear! A prayer to you :)

AB said...

Hmm.. Nidzii ji.. I don't like those posts of yours which you mention abt 'those' things..

I am sure whenever we will get a chance to meet, (hope ASAP), you will be dancing Salsa, perfectly without any limping, and I will be laughing and making fun of your dancing skills!

:)

Keep smiling!
say dhuu!

AB said...

Ya i knw, even the title says, SO WHAT! :)

Gud girl! Its better to spit ur frustrations out rather than keeping it inside, letting it grow! I do the same..!

Dhuu toh bolti! :P

Me said...

bas ji taiyaari shuru kar do ;)

Thodey hi din baaki hain.. thoda sa waiting time aur Niddzi will turn into a Jumpin Jack!! ;)

Fikar not... good that u keep ur chin up...

Unknown said...

Hi Nidhi.. stay glad. The year will pass too fast. Get busy with other things. Don't at all worry. And you are as beautiful now as ever. You have two things which will help you sail through: RD and us... your friends. Keep smiling and stay beautiful.

Unknown said...

And a nice cut. Bips must me J.

MJ said...

step it up Nidzzi :)....the dance floor is waiting for u
and may be they will say "bips is sporting Niidzzi's haircut" :P

Thoorika said...

The limp shall vanish soon too :) Your post brought a smile on my face !!

Anonymous said...

You will.

Urv said...

Yes, your inner strength and your dear ones' prayers will make sure that the amazing smile stays on forever :)

Nidz said...

@sawan- thanks.

Nidz said...

@Suyog -- yes very soon..

Nidz said...

@nandita! -- m glad to knw tht cousin keeps tht spirit. it motivated me :)

Nidz said...

@Arv - i m born dreamer

Unknown said...

So replying all now... Finished my MBA. Focussing on my weigh loss. Lets see what would help.

Nidz said...

@enchantinganki - what kinda music do u like??

Nidz said...

@Pallav - god bless all the sufferers.

Lucifer said...

amen!!! :)

enchantinganki said...

i like all kinda music..but mostly old hindi songs..

i like 'hip-hop' when it comes to dancing..but then can hop on anything tats played..i really wish to dance with u one day...will do it for sure!!

Priya Joyce said...

all'll be fyn re :)

Amrita~Ams said...

oye will dance wit u...i know sum moves...or baki u ll teach me ;)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

may u get ur dancing feet back soon :)

Spectator said...

SHE sounds like a rocking character !

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

i'm sure you'll overcome that too hun!!

Hirdesh Gupta said...

She limps...so what...yupps...what the heck...

keep the faith...

Nidz said...

@Abhinav- guys are good in keeping their emotions to themselves

Nidz said...

@Spectator - she is a rock star... :)

Nidz said...

@tiger-bips wont even knw that i exist

Nidz said...

@Shrav -- hope so..
@ Hirdu -- ye so have the hope and i dont want it to die ever