Monday, June 1, 2009

Weird mood

 Teardrops in my eyes


56ea8fce02e036bbIts like before sleeping you have a talk on phone with your best buddy. Some words hurt you and you don't feel nice about it, still you don't let him know. Suddenly there is restlessness to hang up the call. You want to talk no more. You go to bed and you realise you aren't in good mood. Something upsetting and sad happened but you can't figure out what exactly screwed your mood. You want to sleep but zillions of thoughts provoke your mind. You keep turning back the cell phone and see what time is and its surprising to realise the passes by either too slowly or too quickly. Its hard to pass the night and you wish its dawn soon. With wet eyelashes and thoughts of good and bad times you at last fall asleep. Next morning nothing is in your head but you aren't happy. Its difficult to understand if you want to be sad, you should be sad, or you sad of what happen last night or you sad for no reason. You mate calls up and you answer his call but talk in low pitch. What happen he says and you are quiet with  no answers to yourself
.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should say to the person. And buddy is a buddy. Everything will be alright. It happens sometimes but what matters is realization.
Cheer up !!!

Me said...

Niddzzi yaar hota hain... life mein kabhi kabhi...

HUM hain naa... sab... ;) kya baat hain mann mein bol daal.

Sneha Shrivastava said...

I am sure aaj hee tera mood ekdum mast ho jaega.:)

take care.
Lots of love
Sneha

Arv said...

Take care Nidzzi... :)

Hope the sunrise brought a smile to your face :)

take care mate... cheers...

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

Down cycle sweetheart...it happens all the time...
I used to call it mood swings..now I don't have them...

I guess
part of being in love and feeling insecure in some moments...

it will pass

:)

Nidz said...

@hobo- i realise kuch jyada hi,
@harshita- boli to dala blog main :)

Nidz said...

@Sneha- i hope aaj acha ho. morning main plane crash ka news struck me :(

Nidz said...

@Arv- thanks for the consoling words ARv

Nidz said...

@♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ - no moodswing how come??

pisku said...

We all go through this sometimes don't we! Don't give it too much attention and it will pass undignified;)

Amrita~Ams said...

oye..baccha...next tym say him..tuje kya bura laga...ok...rest will be fine..
now cheer up :)..

Cяystal said...

TALK IT OUT.

That's the best solution in my case.

Mads said...

hamesha jab mai gtalk pe ping karti hu tu 'brb on call' pe to hoti hai :O :O
ya just talk it out...and spill out whatever ur feeling n thinking.
i always cant sleep at nite if i had a fight or misunderstanding with anyone :-s so u shud clear things out at the very minute u feel something is wrong :'(

Nidz said...

@Pisku- yes. it will pss i kw, it was just a state of mind

Nidz said...

@amrita- tera blog post padhke toh certainly my mood wil change ur recent post is so funny :P

Nidz said...

@crytal- its better today :)
@mads- are pata nahi kya hogaya tha.

PJ said...

I can totally relate to this post!

It happens with me all the time.And given the fact that I am so moody, sometimes I my mood changes so quickly that after a while I don't understand what really hit me!Strange!

Nidz said...

@PJ- thts wht i too dnt knw wht actually hit me and made me so crapy mood

peter said...

happens once in a month at least wid me !
chillax :)

MJ said...

.Even I sometimes all of a sudden feel sad as if something is wrong but can't figure out what or why....is it the words or the tone or the silence ? what sets it off? maybe a lil introspecting might give some answers...but the thing is we are not looking for an explanation but rather trying to escape the emptiness...
but yeah ...this too will pass

Anonymous said...

happens very often! But i cant explain how happy i feel wen my cell rings agn n his name flashes on d screen! Dnt ya jus forget all ur worries however mad ya are? But i still pretend to be mad at him k.. jus bein a jerk! :P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

I m loving my singlehood and mental freedom like anything....and I don't know but I got over with my mood swings...now I am always happy or may be pissed off for few moments before being happy again :D

lucky me ...I guess

BIG Omi said...

Kis kaminene tujhe rulaya .. naam pata toh de jara uska??

:P

Buddy it happens yar!! be less curious abt people and more curious with Ideas!

Unknown said...

Hey Nidhi I know how you feel but frankly I hate to have my phone slammed on me. Chalo you are too sweet to stay that way. You know what fights are good for any relationship. They bring you closer.

state of mind? said...

thats a universal feeling...happens with all of us....quite like the way u hav put it ...:)

state of mind? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VagaBond said...

I knw exactly hw it feels...take it easy!! :) :)