Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Scribbles

I went to Siliguri for shopping.

I Got a new hair cut!!! Ekdum Bipasha Basu mafik.. what you havent checked her hairstyle in filmfair mag. Dude its mind blowing Mahiya type!!!

Got my hair coloured too. Red and Blond this time and Its seriously awww---sum---ly  Hep.

Abhi I cant post a pic cuz i haven’t clicked any, Plus I forgot to get my data cable.

Finally meri Calcutta ki vapasi ki date teh hogai hai. Subh Muhurat nikal gai. Bhadai ho!!!  (finally decided which date I should be leaving for Calcutta)

I will be going back on 25th by train again this time.

My bro isn’t well. so he will be going to Chennai for Check up, bichara sukhke patjhad hogaya hai.  On the way he will drop down, and drop me down too of course to Calcutta.

some people are so easy to handle and some are so tough.

I was talking to mom that at times I am scared with Bhaiya cuz many times i don't understand what he talk. he talks in low volume which sounds to me like murmuring. Mom too laughed about it. I was surprised. She said she too had gone through this phase lot of time with Bhaiya and when I ask Bhaiya to repeat what he said two three times he gets annoyed and screams at me!!! Short temper I say!!

****  Yesterday I cooked pasta again. Like always me and buddy enjoyed it to the core. Thanks to Sun feast pasta cuz of which white sauce isn't that tough to make.

Hey Mads, Peter and Multimenon are having exams. so all the bloggie togie friend of Menon, Mads and Peter please do wish them all the best  esp to mads so that she not only get passing marks but attempt a record to pass with awesome marks!!! I trust you peter, U will do well. Naak rakhloge.

For the first time I don’t feel like leaving home. May be cause Calcutta is so NOT MY KINDA PLACE.I agree there are awesome place to hang out in Calcutta. Addition to this is the night life but people are conservative. I heard south Calcutta isn’t sucked with conservative people.

It’s difficult for rich people to adjust when are struck with financial problem and live a life of lower middle class. But it wont be difficult for lower middle class family to live a life when they upgrade to upper class (talking in financial/living standard terms)

In the same way its difficult for a person to live in conservative environment when that person had spend his/her life in freedom.. I am facing the same problem. Seven years I had stayed away from home, made my own decision, came back home when ever I wanted, went out when ever I wanted. It is different when I m back to Nepal. I understand parents care and there are some set of discipline and rules to be followed, meant for our own good. Family have all the right to interferer. but I don't dispatch these right to anyone else outside my circle.

I love my privacy. I guess all of us do. We allow only our close friends to invade in our privacy that too if our friends understand the limit. I hate people who try to come close to me without even knowing me. Meet once or twice and asks

can I have your phone number??? Bull shit!!!

Can we go out for coffee????   Hello!!!!!

She checked my bad !!!! What the fuck!!

She stares at my phone when someone calls and checks who is calling…. mind your own business you *****

Asks me where I m Coming from   :-/  Do I need to answer that ??? when even my parents never asked me such questions.

Chatted once or twice and adds me up in facebook/orkut/blah blah!!! hello find others way to  flaunt your Number of Friends in these social sites.

I don't intend to hurt any one and I m not aiming any one in particular. This is just the way I am. It’s better to understand someone rather than pretending to be a step mom/dad.. oh such a sweet child. baby from today I will be your mother/father.Ii will love you like your own mother/father. And next day she/he turns into devil and breaks all the toys and even Barbie… awwwwww

 

P.s. Don't forget to wish Mads and Peter and Menon for exams… all the best guys..

 

 

Free Signature Generator

29 comments:

pisku said...

U have a very endearing way of writing :)
Bipasha Basu mafik? phir to photo dekhna magnta hai :P

And I so identify with how u feeling when ur back home after living by yourself. Btw i've just started writing a series on something similar, but not exactly this!

Have a good trip to Cal

Pri said...

fotu fotu!! we want to see ur bipasha haircut wala fotu ;D

bestof luck to ur friends for their exams!!

and u have a nice trip to cal :)

seeya around

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

naya haircut..ahan

jaldi foto lagao dekho toh kya kiya tumne inne achhe balon ka...

and rahi baat boys checking on ya...lol ..u shud not be annoyed..it is a matter of pride ;)

Think Tank said...

but wats makin u so mad ..even after u got the fab haircut?

Me said...

Niddzzi,

mere ko naa solid mazaa aa gaya yeh post padkey...

Kya jhaad lagaayi tuney dil hi dil mein aisey logon ki ;)

Oye! Peter, Mads aur Nikhil... paper mein khidki se baahar mat dekhna... kuch likh key aana aur hum blogdoston ka naam roshan karna...

Offo!! tum logon ke liye mujhey bhagwaan ko kitna makhkhan lagaana padega... ;)

Niddzzi... jaldi foto shoto kheech... am so excited abt ur LOOK... u surprise us with something new everytime...

Jo teri mom baney ... tu uski daadi ban jaa...hehehe

:D :D

Loved this post absolutely...

Haww... mainey fir itna badaa comment kar diya... par kya karun... teri post padkey papaji..petrol khatam hi nahi honda...hehe

Arv said...

Have a lovely time... another town, another way of life :)

may not be happy but do experience it...

all the best to all our mates taking the exams...

have a nice day... cheers...

Anonymous said...

mein chala coffee banane...

Thoorika said...

All the best to everyone for the exams!!! :) Ya.. you are right.. its really irritating when some one interferes with your privacy and when you have to adjust with everything.. ! Hav experienced the same bull shit :(

Fantasies of a Lifetime said...

ooh awesome , change of hair style is always fun , makes u feel brand new :D :D

Nidz said...

@Pisku - thanks.. let me knw the link of the series .. will read it when i get time. and i hope i dont end up fighting with my bro in train :P

Nidz said...

@Pri and day dreamer- Photo ko time lagega. no data cable here. i will see if my phone clicks good pic so that i send send it for timebeing.

Nidz said...

@Think tank- got hair cut nw but there are some issues yet to be resolve which is pissing me off.

Nidz said...

@harshita- that wht na. dil hi dil main jhad lagai ahi. i dont speak rude in front of person. i drink my anger or share them with friends. at times u dont have option than rather being in good terms cuz of situation. Nahi toh watt lagati :P

Nidz said...

@Arv- all cities have its own charm. not two are same.
@Hobo- coffee mere liye bhi :P i love cold coffee

Nidz said...

@Thoorika - i think we go thru this stage time and again. i have had this issue when i was in hostel too. things were too too difficult.

Nidz said...

@Fantasies of a Lifetime - yes change of hairstyle and not to forget shopping too :P

Suyog Shopurkar said...

evryone hates if there intimate zone is breached by someone...............so u dont think u are strange......................waise u not only dont know to spell FILMFAIR but also MAFIK(makif)..............u must show ur new hairstyle dear......................

i give mah best wishes to mads and peter..they sure will excel in there xams..all teh best guys :)

Unknown said...

I know how annoying sisters can be! Unfortunately I have none :( You know what? Its better to have on annoying sis for you will remember these times for ever.

About the hair cut... Get a cable... we are waiting :) Stay stylish and break more hearts.

I like snoopy people, especially the ones who like to look into your phone and check your sms, calls and other stuff. You know what I do to get rid of them. I tell them some story and ask advice what to talk to reply. Try and see how funny answers you get. Everybody wants to be a mommy. But you need to earn it.

Pallav said...

Bipasha...cut,,
photo to banti hai ..dekhne ke liye bhai....

i liked ur spirit.. we cannot be harsh wid someone but atleast we can write whtevr we like...

Pallav

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

i soo want to see your Bips like haircut!! :):)


And enjoy the place, wherever you are!

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

And wishing all your friends good luck for their exams!! I've exams too :) Gotta go study!

अनिल कान्त said...

wishing u good luck ..

u write nicely ...u r different


मेरी कलम - मेरी अभिव्यक्ति

tinkerbell said...

whoa!! whats with the mumbaiya accent !!!
n do post pics of nidz aka bips soon !!! nice bit of pampering there...
best f luck for exams guys :)

Nidz said...

@Tiger - did i mention sister in my post??/ :O :O

peter said...

Thankuuu ...my xams toh starting from 29th ..aur main khosish karunga ki naaak k saath saath pura ka pura body rakh lun :P

and update ur latest look wala photo :O
jaldi !!

enchantinganki said...

have a nice time gal..

And enjoy the new look!!

tadaa!

Unknown said...

Where the pic Nidhi.. Its on popular demand here. Heat this place up mam.

Anonymous said...

hav a happy time nidhi..
:) takecare..

and thanks for visiting my page..
do follow it if u like it enough..

Mads said...

so sweet thanks a lot >:D< my exams didnt go as badly as they usually do thanks to u =)
u look better than bipasha basu [-(

its ur fault [-( ur so hot thats why everyone flirts with u ;))

that pic is so cute :(( :D