Friday, May 15, 2009

A Friend to be..

I don't know if I did anything wrong. I don't know when and how it happened.

I thought she was turning into a friend. I liked being with her.

A soft spoken polite girl. The first time i met her i found her to be so beautiful. I was kid then. Now the road twisted her way and I met her once again.

Friends_by_DeadlyCase

She is different but helpful.

She is caring and enthu.

She sweats when she cooks,

she tries to study but she moves in fluke.

She is fast moving like a vampire,

she is concern sister and not a liar.

She speaks into a sweet melody like a song,

she dazzles, walks too much when she goes wrong.   


I make friends easily and at times i find myself tough to mingle with people. At times trying hard is not enough, we need to leave it and watch if it meant to happen.

Technorati Tags:

18 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

the last sentence says it all...:)

loved the way u expressed it :)

Anya said...

tell her five good qualities abt me

chriz

Pallav said...

such beautiful post...

i simply loved it..
sometimes words r shoreter to express ur expression...
ya i think i m also somewht like u..
and differ only in one thing tht people leave at last as soon as unka matlab pura ho jata hai..

Nikhil Menon said...

Some things are just meant to be so.However hard u try to shield yourselves from a break,it would happen if its gotta do u good.. :) so,dun worry my dear sis.. :d

Love ya.. :)

Nikhil

Nidz said...

loved it the way u expressed...nobody has ever written any thing about me....good or bad..am still thinking about a few lines....but loved it...komal

enchantinganki said...

right...trying hard is sometimes not enough..

Nidz said...

@PJ- thanks Girli
at times things are nt in our hand :)

Nidz said...

@Chriz- ok i wont tell her u r a good singer, a good write, u wear red undie, u know salsa and that u play guitar too :P

Arv said...

if its meant to happen it will... and for one to try is a must no matter how it turns out :)

nice one gal... take care :)

Mads said...

exactly, i liked that, at times trying hard is not enough and we need to leave it and watch if it is meant to happen--->> truer words weren't spoken..

liked the poem...liked the idea behind the post...cool one che \:D/
p.s- im back ;)

Nidz said...

@Arv- yo arv. its better to accept things

Nidz said...

@mads- she read for whom i wrote this, my roomie here.
nice u back write a post..

Unknown said...

Well said Nidhi. Most relationships are matalabi.. Very few stay for life. Its better that they leave. The last line completes the thought. Good one.

Me said...

Last line... was really mature Niddzzi...

Aur tu mann se saaf hain naa.. isliye you think this way... :)

vemuri said...

hmm hey nidhi... how are you.... its been long since i commented on ur blog.... i was really busy was not able to check my blog too..... i guess u remember me too....

any way... am not leaving blog world as of now for sure.....


good poem anywy...

Nikhil Menon said...

hey nidzzzy,I've got something for u on ma space..Do check out for the post dated 19th may.. :)

Nikhil

Pri said...

absolutely right!!
sometimes u should just let things be and see if friendships blossom :)
trying too hard will only stiffle the relationship!

take care

peter said...

I know what rather whom are you talking about !!

Nicely put in to words :D