I knew we had to depart...
Two days of fun, a movie in theatre after one and half year (my first gold class movie). I place where I could cuddle him and meanwhile watch a love cum comedy movie - He is Just Not That Into You. Amazing movie..
Went shopping. Obviously couldn't keep my eyes of the sexy set of lingerie that was put up in store.
How about seeing you in that? He said.
I agreed to it provided he in not in the store while I'm trying out. Shy will come you see. I asked the size it was available in.. Far way to go gal. I've to be pregnant to fit in that size (Ab kya pregnant hojaun woh pahane keliye??? :O :P ;) ). With sad face I come out of store and said sorry dear. Some other time. Instead I ended up buying something else. I couldn't let go the chance when he was ready to spend on me. Girls love shopping you see. Any time any day. God knows what hormone/virus do they develop, gals end up being shopaholic. Money nahi ho toh kya huwa ? There is something called window shopping. Adds maximum fun.
I wanted to leave home early. I knew I didn't have much time with him. He would leave in sometime. I saw his face which asked me to stay longer. We ended up going to a sexy place called Aqua.
AqUa
Beside the swimming pool, under the open blue sky, we landed up holding hands in hands. It started raining. Humidity here is more but today the humidity was gone. I felt fresh drops of water on my face.
It was raining after a long time. I just had departed from my love, I took a cab, gave him a good bye kiss and salty tears filled my eyes. Will all the good wishes and dreams to meet again I slept that night. I was fine after long time cuz i met the departed part of me. There was ease, there was peace. My soul was in harmony and yet my mind had a hope.. Hope to meet him soon again..
28 comments:
1st! yipppy.. Yo!
May you people get uncountable remember-able times like these...!
}:-)
WOw....jus read hw u guys met....amazing !!
Hope u take this relationship to all new heights...wish u al d best
So you will dear... so you will...
God bless...
take care mate... cheers...
@Abhinav- yes thousand and thousand and later we will preach this stories to our kids..
@vegabond- thanks ya
@Arv- cheers.
felt like reading an indian version of M and B/.... coool
www.chronicwriter.com
some of your really personal and cherished moments...!!!
God bless both of u!
seems like u had one romantic and memorable day.. :)
Shoopin is the spice of life yar
how pure and romantic!
It shall come again soon :)
ooo wow...how romantic :)!
wishin all ur wishes to come true...n vy vy soon...hope this beautiful relationship u guys share lasts for eternity
God bless you both :)
awwee, ull meet him soon, no worries :)
He's on his way..and so shall u see him nidzzyy.. :)
Hugzzzz.. :)
Nikhil
Dont woryy he ll be thr whenver u need him... nwoud come jaldi to see uu...:)
Cheers
Wish you many more beautiful moments of togetherness...
:)
sweet memorabilia :)
it feels real good to read abt people in love..kinda reminding the old days when I had that pleasure :)
haha I was laughing all the way! Esp at the "Shy will come ya" :P
And becoming pregnant to fit into sexy lingerie?? I don't think the designers designed it to be thought of that way!!
Beautiful relationship, hope it continues forever!
koi n ahi jee, fir miloge chalte chalte kyuki aap ho rahi pyar ke :))
:)
The place Aqua seems heard of before.. Where is it? I mean which city.. Is it Pune?
@Sam- looks like u still not over with rab ne banadi jodi :P
@Urv- its in Calcutta.
@Shrav- i understand they dont design such sexy things for pregnant women cuz during pregnancy wht matters to most of the women is comfort..
@Day dreamer- tell me ur story boy
So sweett.... You guys will meet soon...dun worry!:)
arey ...abhi aagey aur bhi bahut baar hona hai yeh sab toh ;)
Will watch this movie soon. About the day.. wow.. went through with you.. god bless and aisa ho ki tum dono saat hi rahe...
wow!!! apparently u had a ball of a tym!!! loooove the pic wid rd..feels so good! i'll surely catch up with the movie u mentioned.. don't be sad hunnie, cherish all the good tyms till the next tym u meet ;).. cheers..
Post a Comment