Before :
Except that I will be going back to Nepal for a week (leaving on 13th April ). Finally I have gather courage to travel by train. All I have is crowd phobia. I hope god gives me strength to overcome this. Missing buddy so much. I m sure going back to home for a week after 3 months will be a nice change. And its just for a week so all set for VIP treat :d
Might not be online much as load shedding in Nepal sucks. Only 8 hrs of electricity in 24 hrs. Thank god, my home town wont be as sweaty as Calcutta.
Does any one know why is it called sweat- shirt/ sweat pant???
After :
In Nepal. Since I m here I’ve been planning which day should I return back to Calcutta. Should i travel back by train. This time i did. It was wonderful experience. It’s not that I have never travelled by train but just that I travelled after long time by train. Yes i did carry my laptop. Its my jaan, cant imagine myself without it. Kis ko Jaan kahu ?? KIs kis ko jaan na kahu.
My laptop, my cell phone.. and RD the great.
Watched a movie called “Taken “ at night when every one in train was/were busy snoring. Nice fast moving movie based on girl’s trafficking.
The day I reached my hometown it rained and since then it had been raining almost everyday. Love the before rain (cloudy weather) it makes the ambience so chill and romantic.
It’s sad when it rains in Calcutta, sala waha ka toh humidity hi khatam nahi hota (its always humid out there). it not even chilly weather after or before rain.
I had to stay two days at my mashi’s place cuz of strike. :( Nepal sucks more day by day. Electricity prob, low speed net, strikes, blah blah.. but wo jaisa hai mera hai ;) the weather, people, Nepalese Music, the rap (mayo o maya), my school and the 16 yrs in Nepal haven't let the love die for Nepal.
As buddy saw me entering the house, she ran to welcome me, in excitement she peed :| I am so happy that she didn't forget me. My old dog Goldie died :P who was in love with Buddy :x
Yesterday i saw a dream that I lost my favourite pair of jeans.. Shit!! i almost cried.
I don't know what's with Chronic Writer .. he loves writing about Undies :P recently he is talking about red undies in his blog.. :O that too some one gifted him.. and that too red ones.. heights!!!
Mads, peter, accilet, Harshi --- miss u guys so much
My GPRS is also acting weird. most of the time no network. Not been able to come online only. :(
It’s nice to back home. Home food, My old friends, My room, my wardrobe, even my slippers, awww how i love them.
Congrates to gaurav the bouquet guy) who was so tensed regarding his placement. he got placed in Indian Oil. I am so happy for him. But sad that he wont be in Calcutta :(
I have named Ayush KKCP which is kutta, kamina, C = ?? P= Phattu
Happy Bday Mads
Yaar shaadi karni padegi.. bahat hochuka..
Thank god I’m in Nepal. I can call him everyday and talk on Phone. It good to listen to his voice when i go to sleep and first thing to think of him when i wake up. Love does amazing things.. ab bas.. Aur Intejar nahi hota..
Ab photo ko ghuro mat, Najar lag jayegi .. kala Tikka lagado. (dont stare at the photo, Shy will come :P)
Blog Post edited with : Windows Live Writer Blog
28 comments:
Its always great 2 b back home...hai naa?
Kiskisko jaanu naa kahun...hehehe
maine kala teeka laga diya :P...shadi ki party jaldi rakho...bahut din ho gye shadi ka reception khaye hue...
u people are indeed looking cute...
and sweat shirt ko sweat shirt isisliye kehte hai ki u just sweat in them :P
another straight from the heart post!
Aur haan. Tika laga do :)
Mumma se bolo nazar uttare Rd aur aapki :) Cute pair !!!
Awwwwww... Jaadu ki mast si jhappi tere liye... me miss u too :(
Par achcha hain naa.. ghar jaakey achcha lagega...
best thing is u will get over the crowd phobia if u travel by train... and am so glad u got over it to an extent...good gal :)
Wahan achchey se raho and come back to kolkatta soon so that u become regular on chat and blog...
:) The pic is oh-so-romantic... mmmm... I feel mushy... lol
Take Care sweetie...
Hawwww... mainey to letter hi likh daala comment mein... hehe
@vegabond-- indeed superb till the VIP treatment.
@FAy freamer- i too thot same thing. we sweat in sweat shirt?? but we were them in winter so we dont sweeat >>> point hai na??
@Pisku -thank u ... kala tikka .. ab najar bhi utar do.
@Thoorika -- mmmm next time will tell mom. i hope i remember.
@harshita- bas yuhi comment kiya kar. mazza aajata hai padh k.. yes my crowd phobia is vanishing day be day. even teh hyper sensitivity on my foot is reducing..
enjoy !
aur kya bolun ....!!
kolkata k garmi se toh better he hoga pleasant sa nepal :D
Hiiii Nidzii
Gud to see you after so many days!
so u back to Nepal.. bring me some snow from Mt. Everest :P
Traveled by train?? Train journey must be cool and views must be breathtaking, especially when going to Nepal..!
Enjoy your time there! and come back soon!
hahaha... kewlio... u deserve a kick on ur back..
romanticana the foto..
and talking abt red underwears, you also wrote a post on it a couple of posts back :P
www.chronicwriter.com
lag gaya kala teeka...nazar na lage soni jodi ko :)
buddy peed???? :o :o :o that was hilarious!!!
n well done on d train journey...proud of ya :)
@peter- not just pleasant Nepal is any day pleasant than Calcutta
@Abhinav- who will climb mt Everest to Bring u snow??? well my journey was night time so didnt have good look outside. m glad i didnt even realize when i sat in train and it was time to get out of train too.
train main thanda puri and sabji tastes amzing.
@Chronicwriter- talking abt undies >> fun..
Esp with ppl who are lingerie freak!!
@Mayz- buddy peed .. well suddenly reminded me a post of Harshita where she hurt her ankle slipping on her dog's pee. awwww bichari
but if u waer fummers u will defn fweat in fem :P
i lurve nepal..been thr once..u so lucky to actually live thr..
damn sweet couple :-)
@♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ -
what language was tht??? are u drunk :P
@enchantinganki - glad u appreciated.I will invite u in our marriage so that u can shower ur blessings too :P
just practicing my f too much...wear it summer u will sweat :P
Hey Nidhi visiting your blog after a long time. Was bored to death with final proj while you were having fun in Nepal. I liked the part where you said .. jaisa bhi hai.. mera hai.. how true.
Yes jaldi se shaadi kar lo :) lucky you and RD. BTW is this order right? My laptop, my cell phone.. and RD the great. Just kidding, I know your order :)
so true abt ur things at home...i even miss my footmat and crap tht keeps on accumulating on my bed top :P
u and RD rock...hope u Do get married nw...
oh i will be more than happy to attend ur marriage..!
may u get married soon :-)
hey. luck with ur plans :) i dont know u but i had commented on one of my now-closed blogs. i ws browsing thru the comments and found u here. nice template girl :) keep up the good work
hmmm .. nice... very nice..
do stop by my blog too someday...
Post a Comment