Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good times rolls away and vanishes in no time..

Surprise always tickles. Let it be good or bad. After I was done with my regular physio I was ask to collect a packet. I was shocked who would leave me a packet in my physio dept. It was from my dear friend.

It contained

a rose, ( yeah you got It right, the bouquet guy),

some orbits ( all time after mint. A Need for different reasons ;) ),

some Strepsils ( I have gale main khich khich),

a black nail paint ( I was craving for that since long time )

and a cd of Dev D ( no matter how bad is the review I'm definitely gonna watch this movie ;) )

 

Apparently lots of ups and down going in life.. I will write a post about it very soon.

I don’t know why people cant see others happy.

Kisi ki dosti kisi ko kaise chub sakti hai?? 

 

Free Signature Generator

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm some body is partying this weekend. Good let us know how DevD is and then I will venture to watch it. I think this guy deserves kudos and the bouquet deserves a pic on the blog.

peter said...

DEV D k reviews are not bad be :O
T.O.I gave it 5 *s.

I hve seen the movie its great tho an adult one;)
and cool so u got so many thngs ..someone reads ur mind it seems :P

Anonymous said...

arrey behna chubhti hai toh chubne de! ki fark penda hai?? ;)

Anil Sawan said...

aha, some one is all smiles :) a black nail paint!!! jeez, how wud it look??

agree to trinaa here :)

Lucifer said...

wow!!! u have some real cool frenz

Nikhil Menon said...

Lucky u to be blessed wid real good frnds u kno?? :) call it good fortune.. :)

Take care.. :)

Nikhil

Amrita~Ams said...

black nail paint cool...
even i want to party...:|

Arv said...

Hi... that was sweet of ur mate..

I wish that more good times roll into your life in the next few days... take care mate...

Have a beautiful Sunday... cheers...

Anya said...

black nail paint.. wow.. color your teeth nidz


www.chronicwriter.com

Thoorika said...

how are you now?! hope you had a great weekend !!

Pallav said...

hey..tht so cooll
Dev D is not tht bad.. n uske reviews ar good
kaash koi mere liye bhi itna sab kuch surprise gift chod ke jaatiiiiiiii
ha ha ha..
just kidding.. i m not feeling jealous...

Kisi ki dosti kisi ko kaise chub sakti hai??
"muje kuch nahi chub raha"

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

I hope DEV D relaxes you...

u remember a old hindi song...

jalne wale jal mare.. :P

some people are always there who will jump to spoil ur happiness as they love spoiling other's rather than making themselves happy

so don't pay hid...and walk like a drunk..oblivious of the fact that world is watching u........that is called living a life of a drunk...

Suyog Shopurkar said...

that seems something very special ...................all the best and put the black nail paint ASAP !!!

dont go on others' comments on DEV D .................make an opinion of ur own.....i really lied that movie very much