Nikhil Chinnapa will be hosting a show in Kolkata this Saturday(today :( ) in Tantra and that too a sun burn party. Click here to visit the Sunburn event page in face book.
Last time Shally had been to Sunburn in GOA in new year. She told me it was awesome. My video of DJ TIESTO ( LETHAL INDUSTRY ) failed in front of the pics I saw in Chinnappa's Sun Burn album. Click here to see Sunburn pics.
I got bad cold :-(
My sister got her mole removed through laser operation. Bichari since yesterday she is not able to smile also. The wound is dried and her the skin near the wound is also dried. Doctor has asked her not apply water in the operated area for two days. Bichari she hasn't washed her face yet. She is even scared to brush her teeth.
My aunty once had her eyes operation and doctor had asked her not to use water in her eyes. One unfortunate day by mistake she washed her face. The water went inside her eyes and since then that eye didn't see any image. :-(
my Nanu too had his eyes operated some years back. Doctor had asked him to stay away from sun. He was given a black specs to wear. May be the penetration of light to his eyes was suppose to be harmful for his eyes. As you can guess what might have happened, he walked in sun with out his black glass and since then he is not able to see anything. It’s so heart tearing when you getting some thing repaired and instead of getting things better it is screwed up more.
I am writing this post as I'm in taxi, on the way to hospital for physio. Its hot.
And I'm listening to Rehna Tu in radio. Chal I reached See ya soon. Thanks for the all the best and the motivation comment in my previous post.
20 comments:
hey ths is sad....
u knw when my mother had her eye operation, due to doctor negligence there was sme problem, my mother told him many times she cant see perfectly, he always shun her, now after consulting another doctor he told us if it cud be done at tht stage so she need not to go for another surgery...
so its not only patient does, even doctors tooo
all the best for ur physiotherapy...
Sad stuff thr..:(
PS-I laaaik Chinnappa!
:( hope things get better... take care... cheers...
arre baap re...
and i thot water was life :O
aajkal k generation..ufff I thot mole enhances female beauty ...some people meself included ...thinks it as sexy too...so cudn't find the reason...but convey her "get back to smile soon" from me...
and me too have a throat infection... so cudn't even taste puchkaas :(
so went to tantra ????
it is our favrite hangout place wen I'm home....and since nikhil was coming and he has great sense of music...I'm so sad that I wasn't able to listen him play ..and that too in tantra...ahhh
it's killing me :(
@pallav - sad to know tht.
SOme doctors work just for money. they do something in such a way tat we have to come back to them again n again. sad
@Crystal- i love Chinnappa :x
@Arv- i hope too . finger crossed
@Day dreamer- throat infection ?? baap re.
puchka?? i lov them.
Ur home hwn is in Kol??? (roling eyes)
@Sneha- Dhal gaya din hogai sham .. hehe
even iam having cold sumtimes it gets upgraded as fever..too bad the Nikil's Sunburn got too hot to handle..hope u get well soon to sizzle more with sizzlers..
btw the new header is superb and is very much suits ur blog....:) :)
@M.j. - m glad u liked the header. ya this is so much like me.
I m a bengali and I m bound to have my hometown in kolkata :D
We have our ancestral place in tollygunj and bhawanipur :)
@day dreamer- ya i saw ur link n gt to knw u r Sourish. mmmm Kolkata is hot. i mean literally ,.. garmi.. feeling hot hot hot.
bhawanipur coll??? (rolling eyes) --- dhuuuuu
Tollygunj?? nver been there but always see a board while going to minto park.
I m guest in Kolkata for another mth. :)
Get well soon. It helps to have a nice sleep and hot water gargling.
Let not the cold make you cold. Stay warm.
arre kolkata warm hai garam kaha hai...garmi toh padegi....u here for another month na u will see the humidity effect soon :D
bhawanipur coll :Oab gandhi bolo toh gandhinagar hi yaad aata hai kya :P
I m in IT BHU... and even it is my hometown I visit it not so often as dad is in transferrable job....aur maine toh tollygunj ka board bhi nhi dekha minto park mein.. :D
hehhehehehe...sheesha jao..and hukkah piyo...kolkata mein ho toh fultoo masti maar lo isse sasta city aur koi nhi milega :)
@tiger- hey thanks for the get well soon msg. m in final stage of cold :|
@Day dreamer- shit.. i dont wanna be here another mth.. bhangwan mujhe jaldi thik karde so that i dont have to stay in kol inni garmi main, :P
cant go to sheesha yaaar. it wil be too crowded. bad for my leg :-ss
nf hukka toh i had in aqua java.
awua java is like my second home.
I liked some place else. awesomeeee
hehehehe
bharat k kaun se hisse mein jaogi ...jaha garmi nhi padegi...mereko bhi sath le lena :D
Aqua Java is a great place for hanging out with girls...hum boyz toh pubs mein hi busy hote hai :D
Post a Comment