Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WHEN YOU WERE AWAY.....

Sitting beside my window looking at the building of Windsor Manor (one of the five Star hotel in B'lore) what else can I think of?? Yeah !! Exactly the first time I met you. First time we met for a ball dance in the crowded ball room.

Finding it so weird.. its been more than 6 years and seems like we just met & danced yesterday. Everything seems so fresh to me, the crowd, the music, your friends, You...



Today I can see the building of Windsor Manor from my window; you can guess how much I have been missing you and our first meeting. Just feel like flying in the sky and peeping to the ball room where for the first time we danced and our eyes met.. Now as I'm writing down all these memories, I can feel your arms open asking me to hug you, the black jacket comforting me and saying “Nidz, I’ll always be with you”. How long can I survive without you being near me??Without looking into your eyes, without holding you in my arms, without.... without touching your lips with mine.. how long ???

6 comments:

Rakesh said...

first meet i know how awesome it feels

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Nidhi :)

Something for u on my blog....come check it and welcome back :)

Me said...

Beautiful :)

Bahut hi achcha lagaa yaar isey padkey...

Nidz said...

blinking eyes after reading Rakesh comment ;;)

Nidz said...

thinking wht SAM hold for me in his blog >>>> grrrrr

Nidz said...

@SAM -- award?? :O thanks..
@harshita --- smiling after reading Harshu's comment :)