
One thing I realised is that I’m scared to travel in hill station. I had gone for a drive in one of the days with Bhaiya. As the hill station part started I asked my bro to get back home. For no reason I also have phobia of touching switch board with wet fingers and also on bare feet. Another phobia includes lighting gas with lighter. Whenever I light gas with lighter it makes some boom sound or give some kinda current passing feeling. My mom says she never feels like that. :( :( that is the reason I prefer to light the gas with matchstick :|can’t help it. Don’t know how will I manage in my future as now I don’t have to cook unless I want Maggie or coffee but later at my husband’s place I’m sure I have to cook.. again thinking about lighter *$#@.. No No (Nidzzi biting her fingers).
Hey guys.. I got my hair highlighted.. I never thought I would play with colours but I was so excited
when out of the blue I made my mind to get my hair highlights. Trust me it’s looking marvellous.. I can’t help admiring myself. Check out my pic...
I’m still confuse if I can prolong using normal shampoo or should I switch to shampoo for coloured hair?
Listening to Tere Bin Nahi Ladga Dil Mera Dolna from Bend It Like Beckham(not sure if the movie name is correct but I love this song and the movie Bend It Like Beckham as well)
Hey guys.. I got my hair highlighted.. I never thought I would play with colours but I was so excited
I’m still confuse if I can prolong using normal shampoo or should I switch to shampoo for coloured hair?
Listening to Tere Bin Nahi Ladga Dil Mera Dolna from Bend It Like Beckham(not sure if the movie name is correct but I love this song and the movie Bend It Like Beckham as well)
13 comments:
Agoraphobia (fear of open spaces) u have, do u ??
and as for the touching switch board with the wet finger and naked feet ...You should have that fear .it is nt wise to do it otherwise ...!!
lighter one i did not get why u feel so :O
and the highlights are cool :D
njoy !!
btw its 'bend it like Beckham'
oohh...funny phobia u hv...i love travelling in hill stations...love the open space and air....
anyway..lighting with lighter....ya i can understand that (even i freak out a bit for that :D)
and for the 1000th time...ur highlights are sexyyyyyyyyy :D
bend it like beckham rocks che :D :D
@peter - yes i corrected the error. and m nt sure abt Agoraphobia
@mads- bows for calling my hair sexy.. calling me sexy ??? lol wht eva....
I am always afraid of loosing my loved one.
And You are looking gorgeous :)
Have a nice day.
I know the reason of your phobia and I am sure you will get over soon...It happens after a long stint with injury or sickness...
hey! but you luk gorgeous and so does the new pic on ur blog layout.
Take Care...Stay Happy kudiye!!
Hey..first thing first..you are looking gorgeous.. :)
//I also have phobia of touching switch board with wet fingers and also on bare feet
Its not a phobia...Its never advisable to do that...
and oh..the song is awesome..just love Nusrat fateh ali khan's voice.. :)
i don't like hill stations much ..more of a sea person ...oh n i think go 4 coloured hair shampoo n conditioner ;)
ur hair is lookin really nice :)
btw even i have tht phobia...i cant light a match stick...lighter is ok thou
good to knw tht u had a good time!!atleast someone is happy.
Get used to lighter or else your hubby will starve :P
For Mads,Sneha, harshu, Zubin, Ria, Manasa-
@Mads- u too like bend it like beckham?? have u watched American Desi adn Mixed double??
b.
@Sneha - we all r afraid of loosing our love one ya.. is tht a phobia ?? :O pata anhi tha.
thanks for the compliment on my hair :P blushes.
@harshu - na yaar nt cuz of the accident thing tht i developed this phobia. I was always scared of hill stations. Since Rd was with me i would think nth wud happen to me.. now i cant dare again..
oh u like the blog heading pic??? guess wht madsi too liked it. I like her hair style..
@Zubin - join the club :|
it is a phobia ya cuz everyone in my family does .. m just more scared than normal being.
yes Nushrat Fatek Ali Khan rocks!!
@Ria - u too are happy arent u???
@Manasa- :((
1) i'll ask him to get me automatic gas to cook..
2)or chose to eat out,
option 3) ask his mom to light the gas for me
4) keep all time maid.. :P
Nice highlights. you can use normal shampoo
Post a Comment