I was in a fucked up mood. I had been trying to sleep since two hours. It’s past midnight, my watch says its past 2 at night/morning whatever you call.
Its hard to get sleep when the mind is not in peace and you have so many wondering thoughts.. I turned on my music player of my cell.. GNR.. sweet chid on mine.. My ever fav. song started playing.. I think its the most foot tapping song. A smile added to my lips.. all I could think was purple haze.. all time fav pub in B’lore, people banging their long and not so long haired head and jumping with the sneakers and beer to get the place right.. ooo man.. how I love that song.. did all the trick and I was back to my normal
me.. with smiley face.
Thanks GNR.. you rock..
Also reminded me of Shally playing the starting rhythm of sweet child in the guitar.. She Is awesome..
PS whts the ultimate song that can get you back to the right mood, the all time foot tapping song.. ??

16 comments:
foxy lady :D Jimi Hendrix
havent heard :(
whenever I feel low I listen to this song
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=p13yylvIgHo
"Lakshya Title Song"
have a nice day
oww...never hrd d song :(
not heard this song :O
for me, its usually linkin park or limp bizkit which i play on full volume then i immediately get back to the smiley me :D
actually i just need to hear any damn tune to be back on track...
music's my life :-)
maybe not a foot tapper. but this song creates magic in me:
Megadeth - À Tout Le Monde.
Watch the one featuring Cristina Scabbia.
Other favs:
1.] Poets Of The Fall - Carnival of Rust.
2.] Poets Of The Fall - Roses.
3.] Poets Of The Fall - Lift.
4.] Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane.
Just like Sneha... I turn to Lakshya Title song and yeah another hindi song frm the movie Papa Kehtey hain - Mujhsey Naraaz Ho Toh
Others that brighten up my low-times:
Limpbizkit : Now I know why you wanna hate me.
Rishie Rich : Nahi Tere Jaiha Hor Disda.(Punjabi)
different songs for different moods and different seasons....
songs do work wonders at tyms.. music 2 b precise..
i love the song from dor-yeh honsla.. hear it 4 me sweety.. m sure u'll love it..
Hmm my all time favorite song is Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve. :) Gets me goin....anytime!!
for all the above comment - let me go to blore once than i shall dwnload all ur fav foot tapping and magical songs.. i think it is a nice idea to update my song list :)
it was also shocking to see tht many of bloggers do not know the song sweet child of mine by Guns and Roses, another song by this band is knock knock knocking on heaven's door
Love me for a reason n let the reason be love from Boyzone :)
@Manasa - i love that song from boyzone, same pinch!!
hey nidi dont say that knock knock knocking on heaven's door was from GNR.. bob dylan sung and wrote it originally and then that cover was sung by eric clapton and late in the cycle by GNR :)
i dont listen to guns and roses :(
@Aevi dont knw who wrote it but i like and GNR version.
Post a Comment