Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Times

This post was written before i got the good news from my Dr. Didn't get time to post it.
Justify Full
My doctor had asked me to get my x ray done every two months and email him soft copy, finally after four months I got chance to get my X ray done. Don’t ask me the report since I myself don’t know. I don’t know how to read X ray. Will email in to DR and he’ll let me know how is the progress. I hope He says “Nidhi your bones are connected well, now come back to B'lore, we will remove your Cast and work on your knee fracture.” imagine it actually came true and even the similar words... i was shocked. I have read the reply from Dr. like 100 times. :)

Any ways Siliguri is just two hours from my place. As I am in Nepal the Nepal and india border is just an hour away from my place and Siliguri (a place in west Bengal, on the way to Darjeeling but not a hill station) is two hours away from my place. I had been there for X-ray and had awesome fun. I met some relatives and a friend of mine, Pankaj. Finally my taste bud was teased with tropical iceberg of CCD and Chocolate fantasy with hot chocolate sauce and Sizzling brownie with Vanilla Ice-cream. I love the sound of Sizzlers and who won’t like it?? Guess what RD’s mom makes Sizzlers too :) yummy yummy...

After 4 months I got my haircut and threading done. I felt so nice. See the pics.. I walked so much around the mall that at the end I was tired and next day had a leg pain.. but koi nahi. I had fun. I have plans to go to Siliguri again on 22nd November, which is possible if my dad allows me.

My relatives, Bhaiya and Bhabi pampered me so much. I had been to their house for the first time. The house was all white.. I thought white house would be dull but this was nice. I felt the reflection of positive energy :)

Attaching pic of Panku and me, Clicked in Cosmos Mall siliguri




25 comments:

Nikhil Menon said...

ur lookin real nice.. :)

deepti goud said...

nice haircut girl!!!!

Cяystal said...

You lookin' good..
Visited Cosmos..nice plc

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

Keep up the spirits!!! All the best!!

Mads said...

looking hot!! :D :D

deepti goud said...

hey nidhi i posted my painting check them :P ( my wall will cme up soon)

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Looking fantastic .:)
keep smiling.

Anil Sawan said...

Nidhi, Check my new post. U got something there.

Me said...

U look really pretty in this new hair-cut... :)

Itz always to go out of that shell and get pampered ;)

Stay Happy
Harshita

Nikhil Menon said...

hey..am nikhil btw..and menon hpns to be ma surname.. :)

peter said...

ahh u had told me about the incident and I saw ur pic in ur album ....nice to see yo back on ur legs LOL :D

enjoi it's the right time DIwali is coming and you are in India !!

happy diwali :D
tk care !

tinkerbell said...

Rejuvenated, happy , fresh, full of positive energy and in the best of health... good luck sweetzz..

Nidz said...

@ Menon - ahh i will forget ur initial name. i;ll call u menon only or change ur display name.. i kinda rem .. something like nikhil :)
Thanks fr the compli

Nidz said...

@Deepti - thanks gal.. i posted this pic on orkut n believe me% Of them spoke abt my hair style. I had just gt a hair cut met this fren and clicked the pic :)

Nidz said...

@Crystal -u visited cosmos??
whr u from?

Nidz said...

@ gaurav - its really nice to hear from u
@ mads - hot!! Wht a compli.. thanki thanki. m in cloud 9 nw..

Nidz said...

@ Sneha- thanks
@Sawan- will surely check it out. let me guess .. is it a tag?

Nidz said...

@ Harshita - i knw at times pamper karne ka bhoot chadta hai.. specially on weekends.. tha face pack, padicure and manicure and all things possible.. gals are also abt beauty!! hehe

Nidz said...

peter --- hey m here in nepal only with my family in diwali wil be in blore in dec.
@ Tinkerbell - :) why no post from u since so long??

tinkerbell said...

me sorry sweety... had a turbulent october.. prolly the worst month in the history of my existence.. i'll surely get back 2 bloggin soon.. thnx 4 the concern girl.. love u.. tc..

Cяystal said...

Yup,I've visited it.
My chacha-chachi live in the Army Cantonment midway between Darjiling and Siliguri..its called Sukhna..know abt it?
So when I went to their place last time..I visited Cosmos!
And hey...Happpy Diwali.
PS-Do drop by my blog sometime.

Mana said...

Kewl haircut and lovely smile.. Seems like ur friend clicked the pic with his phone and you weren't looking at the camera :)

Vinesh said...

congrats on a good x-ray result! :-)
happy diwali!

peter said...

u have been awarded ...collect it :D

Nidz said...

@Tinkerbell - hey i hope everything gets fine soon at ur end girli...
pls tc an share with us. may be we can help u
@Crystal - nah i dont kwn abt sukhna, never even heard abt it.
@manasa- u r right. panku clicked this photu from his phone. phone jindabad!
@Vinesh -thanks ;)
@peter - Thanki boy