Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Here and There

I am glad result is 100%. I’m talking about my blog template. Everyone likes the recent template than the older default one. Na it hasn’t slow down. It’s ok for me . I get bored with things easily. So I needed refreshment. Thanks to new gadget called follow up as I added my entire blog list in follow up so when I changed my template I didn’t have to add everybody’s blog one by one. Thank god. Or else it was such a pain every time while changing the template.

Other updates

I got up today at 7:30 for puja today, was shocked when mom asked me to bath immediately for puja.. I don’t like eating or bathing as soon I get up but first thing I do when I get up is to go to wash basin, wash my face and brush my teeth. My sister and mom at times forgets to brush teeth.. chiii....

A new member is home, our old dog Goldi. He used to stay in our tea factory but dad got him home as he wasn’t keeping well. He lost so many fur and have some disease. I almost cried when I saw him. He is a very peaceful dog almost 11 years.. so you can say it’s too old dog, as average dog age is 12 year I guess. Apparently Buddy, the bitch and Goldi aren’t getting along. They keep roaring at each other. Buddy might be feeling insecure about the idea of new member in our family. It’s been a tough day managing both of them.

Have a get together plan lined up for tomorrow. Expecting eight school friends to meet up at my place. After that they might go to our old school for a short visit. I’ll miss it :(

Today I completed one year with my accident. Thank god I didn’t get nostalgic. Buddy and Goldi kept me occupied.

Here is the new pic of buddy in his favourite sleeping position. Will add up Goldi’s soon ..

17 comments:

vemuri said...

hmm thnc for the follow up thing,....i think itll help a lot i was planning to change my template....

and ur dog is kind.a...odd perhaps because of his old age.....


anyways thnx for the info about the avg age of a dog tooo i never knew it...


cheers!!!
peace!!!

Nidz said...

@ Vemuri - life of dogs also depends on what breed they are. This pic is not of my old dog Goldi but Buddy who is gonna be 1 year old.

Lucifer said...

have to agree...its a really nice template :)

Me said...

Hey Niddzzi

I know its really difficult to manage two pets for the first few days when they get introduced to each other.

Happy Singh(is so tiny) made it terrible for Rustam(a german shepherd) for the first few days...he scared him away...then one fine day me and mom left the alone to sort it out...now they gel so well... :)

I really hope Goldie gets better so you can smile at her again.

And for the accident...forget abt getting nostalgic...think of all the gud it has brought u yaar...
ab itney saarey followers mil gaye... ;) aur kya chahiye!!

Aisey hi mast reh...aur smile shmile karo!!

Love
Harshita

peter said...

ahh so none of the gadgets are lost wen u change the template ??

and get togethers are alwys fun !!
njoi ur tym !

Rià said...

Aww so sweet!i m glad i get to see more dog lovers around me. I plan to hav a pet soon. I dont hav one as of now. But its on the list for sure.

Fantasies of a Lifetime said...

Love your template too , happy dusera :). . .& 2 dogs :O good luck with that :P

Nidz said...

@Enchanted illusionz - thanks

@mayz- :)

Nidz said...

@Harshita - nah.. Goldie is suffering a lot.dad has planed to get him back to factory :(

Nidz said...

@ Peter- get together was awesome, nah the follow up gadgets is replacement of blogroll.

Nidz said...

@ Ria - which pet are u planning to adopt? u knw i have a turtle too :)

Nidz said...

@fantasies - i hope it works out.. thanki..

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Yeah template is really cool.
Happy dussera.:)

Think Tank said...

arey? u got in tym for pooja? achievemnt!!!!!

Nidz said...

@Sneha - happy dushera to u too.. hw was the celebration?

Nidz said...

@Think Tank - i like ur blog name :) ya i had to wake up or else had to hear mom's scream!! that was a big na na early in the morning.

Nidz said...

@deepti - i know, no one likes to be disturbed whn it comes to sweet dreams.. still life has rule and funny thing is we only set them.