Saturday, May 1, 2010

Need you now


Got my CFA exam on 6th June so busy with the preparation. Meanwhile sleeping a lot and dreaming a lot :P
Expecting RD this month to come to B'lore :">
Have a friends wedding to attend on 15th May :)
Bangalore weather is rocking. It rains like every evening, makes the ambiance so romantic. After my CFA exam i have to start job hunting too.
To all the Bloggers who ever are planning to come to B'lore in May -- A BIG WELCOME (specially to Nandita and Anil)
BTW no one actually commented any thing about the new look of my Blog. Sad guys..
I really wanna thank Anil to help me thru my new template. This is a good change :)
Abhinav Peter Mads Harshita pls come soon to Blore.. Badly wanna meet u guys, fir party karenge !! Yepee


Here is something I wanted to share with all the music lover

Need You Now
Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

woah woaaah.

Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all

It's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now

And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without

I just need you now

I just need you now

Ooo, baby, I need you now


to listen the song, click here


No comments: