Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hotty-Naughty



Its feeling much better to get back to converse and slip-ons, less limping and walking almost normally. Yeah people can still recognise some effect easily but who gives a fuck. I get to walk. Long shopping and walks are back in my activities. I even travel by bus now. Crowd phobia no more but still i choose less crowed places. I'd always been like that. Spoke to dad today. He wanted me to go for morning walk. Yeah dad no parks here only busy roads. Virtual walking also doesn't help except in my dreams.

Can't wait for exam to come and go. Most of the time I'm with my book but i don't feel like studying.

Bangalore is getting hot these days. Less rain and more heat. Najar lag gai meri Bengaluru ko, hayo rabba!

Excited RD will be in town tomorrow and I'm going to airport to grab that piece of hottie.




No comments: