Friday, March 19, 2010

Whats with Nidz??

http://www.nus.edu.sg/registrar/images/bulletintabs/18update.jpg


Shifted to pg on 11th march and on the same day mom left for Nepal. I was worried about her as she never travelled alone. I was always with her. We both have travelled by air so many time cuz of our trip to B'lore for my surgery and other medical stuff.
For sure i didn't want to go back to Nepal as there is no physio therapy facility in my town. This time I choose to be back in B'lore cuz I’m planning to get back to work after I finish my exam on June 6th. Meanwhile I'll stay in a paying guest, do my physio, study for exam and meanwhile look for jobs and prepare myself for interviews. Now I see I got some plans. Some months back i was clueless when I was in Calcutta. Now I know what I've to do.
My pg is cool. It got late curfew line. Say like 11pm. It’s near to one of the best college in B'lore, so I always get to see good crowd. Not so bad food. I hardly can make out what sabji was for dinner. When south Indians make north Indian food, it has this south Indian flavour in it. Since Nav Ratra has begun I've turn veggie for nine days. I had to miss the egg curry yesterday :-(
My room mate is a punjabi first year student in arts from Jamshedpur and she has a BF who stays right opposite to our pg. So most of the time she is not in pg, she is out with her bf.
I've to travel 6km everyday to hospital for my physio. Doctors are kind of ok, let’s see whats more stored in.
Days just flies and during night I get busy killing bed bugs. Finally got my bed and mattress changed. Today instead of bugs I saw two tiny cockroaches on my wall. Killed them too... Katilana Nidz Lol.
Not following IPL instead I’m hooked up with FRIENDS and BOOKS.
B'lore doesn't have the same all rounder good weather these days. It’s freaking hot.
I miss Kolkata for its delicious food. Chai samosa, rolls, chats of vardan rd, Dinner n drinks with Rahul and Varun but nothing like ghee rice of Empire hotel in B’lore. I've to deal with cribby auto drivers everyday here. Sucks. Every place has its both good and bad thing stored. Its better i cherish the good side of it. I miss rd cuz of the places I've been with him here. I still have my college friends here to rock my life.
Some school friends are planning get together in Nepal during Dashera but I like to go home in Diwali let’s see.

No comments: