The Bus trip

I'm not much of a bus traveller but since today I’d to travel 20 km to visit my old doctor I’d to take a bus. I took a Volvo bus. It was a A.C. Bus which usually is a airport to-fro bus. No crowd, not even all seats were occupied, not much of stoppage and music inside the bus. While going to hospital the music was fine, the Hindi radio was on but during my return I'd tough time listening to old broken hearted songs and Kannada. Thankfully it wasn't as painful as it could be as I’d carried a handsfree and had my own radio to listen. Half of my journey I was tensed if I took the right bus.
I came cross some old lanes that I used to travel when I used to go to office. Old memories of this place always hunt me. It doesn't bring smile on my lips thinking of old times but the frown face and thoughtful gets stuck. I see those buildings, those roads and I see myself happy then, life full on. I feel like it wasn't three years back, it must have been my previous birth. Life changes so drastically but we move on. Some does it in no time and some takes time. I don't know when I'll come in terms with my life. I see a broken bridge between the two phases and I can't cross the other side again
No comments:
Post a Comment