Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun time

Holi was fun. I played with my college friend Monika and her friend Pankaj. This time I reached late. I was excited to see colourful faces when I was on my way to reach Lavel Road to meet my friends in front of Mocca.

http://mumbai.metblogs.com/archives/images/2007/03/Holi.jpg


We played for an hour. We were not allowed to sit inside Mocca cuz my friends were all soaked up. As I couldnt manage to stand for long time i sat on Monika's Activa.
Another friend of mine, Rehan was planning to join us. So were waited for an hour, meanwhile played more and more with colours, water balloons, ate all time fav. Tikki Puri (reminded me of college days), Kaccha Aam, Kachori.
Later Rehan Join us.Monika and her friend had to leave so Me and Rehan left as well.

It was amazing to have a bike ride again. This time I wasnt much scared. We barged in at Shally's Sisters flat. Sad her sis. had fever. still we managed to paint he face black and purple.
I wanted to have Bhang very badly ... but kahi nahi mila.
I returned back home and wished mom with Colours.
Holi wasn't that had as I thought it would be.

No comments: