Saturday, June 27, 2009

This and That

Once again I'm in a phase where I trusted people and they turned me down. I gave out my hand for friendship with smile and they stabbed me and left me with tears. I wish I could be as cold as those chilly nights, I at times wish I would be able to change my colours. i.e. be indifferent when needed, be tearless when I might be I position to shatter anytime. Being with people and not talking to them is more difficult than being alone. I find peace when I’m alone. I wasn't like this until I meet people whose presence disturbs me.

Thanks to “No Reservation” movie which helped me divert my mind for two hours. It took me to different world.

Thank to that company who discovered ready to eat food or else I would have died to hunger last night.

Bad phase comes at once in a row, one after another at times. My family is going through bad times and so I’m. Plz pray things would be different tomorrow. I don't like my lonely teary side. I like when I smile at silly Sardar joke. I like it when a hip hop song plays and all I droll over that song and sing to it and dance. Dance.. I miss dancing. But I never give up dancing in my thoughts.

Badly wanna watch movie called Newyork. Badly wanna hug mom when I wake up in morning or after a nap in afternoon. I miss Manali, Sonal, Sonika for that reason. They know how I used to hug them after I woke up when hardly could open my eyes. They are my pg friends. Sonal's chubby buddy always felt so nice to embrace. Sonika she is perfume freak. I loved hugging her cuz she always smell gorgeous.. And I kept asking now which perfume did your bf gift you. And Manali ... She is darling.

I'm still looking for guitar classes in Calcutta . I know I've not been trying so hard. But it case you guys have any contacts or any friend in cal Plz ask them to enquire for me.

I read newspaper in cab these days while going for physio and today I asked for newspaper to my cousin and she said its outside. I picked it up and started reading until I realised it’s of Thursday. :-( x( dhuuuu



Free Signature Generator


17 comments:

Mads said...

mangalam shivam :-w
kya dukham hai :-w
let's dance to twist \:D/
bad things come in a row...followed by fantabulous nice things :D
balike... :D trust ur instinct when it comes to trusting others \:D/

Mads said...

after sooooooooo long, im the first to comment in ur blog :D

peter said...

Ahh same pinch ..u know bad things/bad phase/bad memories letz screw them :)

guitar classes? ..net pe search karo yaar ya kisi local Pelvis Presely ko dhoondh lo :P

Arv said...

Am in no better mood myself... and I will keep you in my prayers da...

take care... cheers...

Sneha Shrivastava said...

what to say nidhi, i am also going through the same phase A very good friend of mine too has stop talking to me without any reasons. or reason hai tpu sirf usey hee peta hai.:(

fikar mat kar ghar per sab achcha hee hoga. i will pray for your family.

or guitar class ka koi idea nahi. Online search kar key dekh may be kuch help hou.
Take great care of yourself.
Lots of love
Sneha

Nidz said...

@mads- my instinct didnt wrk this time

Nidz said...

@peret- net pe naa re. i tried didnt help out . its there in just dial but m sure should i go for it

Nidz said...

@ARV- thNKS SO much

Nidz said...

@Sneha - look at my comments. except mads are all feeling sad and r upset
y do ppl change.. y their feelings changes

ekta khetan said...

Hmmm loneliness is a state of mind when mind is not in a state…Don't worry things keep gping up n down..BTw have u found guitar coach? If not let me know which part of kolkata you stay.


http://ektakhetan.blogspot.com

Me said...

Pehley toh aa Niddzzi jhappi paa... coz ek toh am cuddly buddly aur dusra am wearing Chanel perfume.. ;)

Sab theek ho jaayega... especially ghar pey... tension naa lena... tu apne light bulb waaley roop mein hi pyaari lagti hain..

Life sabki band bajaati hain ek naa ek baar... aur kabhi kabhi baar baar... ab tu uski band bajaa... keep that smile on aur confidence se make ur loneliness ur strength...

Aas paas koi kuch bhi ho.. tu best hain oye... chaahey toh blog pe poll karkey dekh ley...

We love you a lot... :)

Cutoo bachchi... muskura...

I will pray for ur family and you also... and u need anything am just a chat away... ;)

Unknown said...

Hmmm nice movies it is.. no reservations.. concept is very good.. i remember going to their land of happiness and zeta is simply aweosome... Abigail gives a sweet performance.. Aaron is cool... they shoudl make more movies like this...

Its ok to read old newspapers too! So you get nice time in your cab? go for guitar.. I learnt a bit to play long back .. have to dust it out.. keep rocking and when you are entering a long road there are a few speedbreakers but they only slow you down and there is long drive waiting for you with no craters... good luck

U can call me your attorney said...

yes ppl backstab u often! that's life...cnt change it..
bt wht cn be changed is ur outlook.go out,get a guitar and shout ur throat out..sing hard n dance harder (bt dont overrun ur physio recommendations)...no one else cn cheer u up...only u cn.. :) tk

Shaunak Mukherjee said...

Yea...shit happens. Things always look bleak before they get better. I used to think this was all talk, but I realized it's true.
Anyway, guitar classes, JustDial zindabad. Check this out:

http://kolkata.justdial.com/music-classes-for-guitar_Kolkata.html

Anonymous said...

Each sunset has its own Sunrise.
Do not worry. Each time is made to pass.
Smile plz...

Cяystal said...

yu're having chilly nights?..its effing hot here!..anyway..apart from that..
I'm already struck by this betrayal bug..and I know its way hard to get outta this..BUT we have to learn to move on..cos thts the ultimate thing in life.. I know this is the same old crap everyone repeats..bt whatever..all I can do is keep you in my prayeers..thts it!

Nidz said...

@numerounity- hi thts really nice of u.. if u can help me with guitar classes. i m looking near park st. or theater rd or minto park.. i hope u gt which area m looking fed to