
When I was in class ten my best friend Ashish proposed me. We laugh about it now cuz those were meaningless infatuation or what he thought was love. I'd never stayed away from my family so i clearly knew my limitation, not to fall for anyone or no bf thing so early, atleast not till I'm in college. My school friends now tells me i was very proudy, may be i was as all knew, I'd build walls around me. Be friend, good enough, if you try more than tat be ready to lose me. It was clear till he proposed without the fear of losing his best friend, may be influence of the great hit movie of tat time Kuch kuch hota hai which inspires to tell your feeling before it’s too late. I didn't talk to Ashish for long time but cuz of some circumstances he was all alone and needed someone. I kept all my anger aside. I couldnt see him in tears, his father had expired. He missed school, and i missed him. We hardly talked. On the last day of school i told him i couldn't control his feeling for me but for me He'll always be friend. And we had been friends always. At times he says kali love you, i smile and reply - love you too.
He knows I'm just a friend, his best friend.
He knows I'm just a friend, his best friend.
13 comments:
and it was like that for me too.. until that day when things took a solid turn... i never knew that i could walk alone until she left me....
:-w
hmm Poor chap ashish :P
bechara ..kitna kuch prblm hua usko
ohh.. i think u got inspired frm our chat last night! :P
Thast beautiful that Ashish is still a very gud frnd of yours..! The girl who proposed me has migrated to Tanzania..!
:O how cute :O
at least u guys are still friends. good to see that :-)
That's a nice post...
U sure are a sweet person and I m glad both of u are still frenz :)
good vibes emanate out of this post :)
be friends forever!!
wow tht was so sweet!loved the way u hav narrated it here.
:) thanks
There's nothing better than a great romance... to ruin a perfectly good friendship.
@Nandish- bitter truth
how sweet :)
* ladka ladki hamesha achhe dost ho sakte hai :) *
@I'll try 2 be truthful --pata nahi yaar. its tough.
awww..how cute
:(
n glad to know that u have been able to keep ur frndship intact!:)
Post a Comment