My 100th post and I can’t tell you now glad I am. I wish all of you my fellow blogger friends were here and I could throw a party. For sure I would be Dj and play the best music.. but lol. I leave that to Peter. Mads will be in the bar counter. Harshita party ki jaan and zubin a party hunk to increase ooooo wheeeeeeee among gals. The red carpet walked by Maze and smart Menon and the most updated gossips flown from Sam, Princess Mia and Trinaa. Ok some change in the role. Sam’s now is a bartender – he’ll make cocktail, you better be good and mads will try mocktail .. ab koi aur tail hai toh Please Abhinav tu samhal lena. Meri ijjat ka sawal hai :P
Rd always on my side, looking at, holding my hand and tries his best to make the smile on my face last long... and that I enjoy the best after all this is my day.. :P
Gaurav (the silent reader) presents himself with red roses.. awwwww (cant help awwwwing)
Hope I include most of the special people already but the G list is not yet over....
I feel like it’s my birthday ya..
Happy Bday ... to Drunk with the thoughts..
Happy birthday... and I can hear Mads struggling to play happy bday in her old Casio but sad she is struggling.. any volunteer.. ?????
I see balloons on the floor and happy B’day caps, my blog is a year old. Ready to shit and pee with her brother Shitfortat .
Ok time for short speech...
Drunk With the thoughts.... I had chosen this title as I was in love with the song called I’m so drunk with the thoughts of u.. well if you have never heard the song here is the link....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9U3unYSoI
Yes that’s what I had always been, a drunkard in thoughts. I notice small things and small things make me happy. I started with this blog when I wanted to thank everyone who prayed for me when I met with accident. It then continued as my online diary which has so many chapters of mine life. When I talk one on one they say Nidhi don’t think so much, it’s not like that/like this.. but I care and I know things happens. It’s good to introspect well here I do introspect not alone but with my fellow blogger. Thank s all of you for all the time and for being there around me like angels, taking care of me when I was bhatki hui aatma, and telling me WTF why did you bunk your exam?? We are there for you to pray, just close your eyes and give your exam, rest we’ll do!!!!!
You all simply rock!!!!
Rd always on my side, looking at, holding my hand and tries his best to make the smile on my face last long... and that I enjoy the best after all this is my day.. :P
Gaurav (the silent reader) presents himself with red roses.. awwwww (cant help awwwwing)
Hope I include most of the special people already but the G list is not yet over....
I feel like it’s my birthday ya..
Happy Bday ... to Drunk with the thoughts..
Happy birthday... and I can hear Mads struggling to play happy bday in her old Casio but sad she is struggling.. any volunteer.. ?????
I see balloons on the floor and happy B’day caps, my blog is a year old. Ready to shit and pee with her brother Shitfortat .
Ok time for short speech...
Drunk With the thoughts.... I had chosen this title as I was in love with the song called I’m so drunk with the thoughts of u.. well if you have never heard the song here is the link....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9U3unYSoI
Yes that’s what I had always been, a drunkard in thoughts. I notice small things and small things make me happy. I started with this blog when I wanted to thank everyone who prayed for me when I met with accident. It then continued as my online diary which has so many chapters of mine life. When I talk one on one they say Nidhi don’t think so much, it’s not like that/like this.. but I care and I know things happens. It’s good to introspect well here I do introspect not alone but with my fellow blogger. Thank s all of you for all the time and for being there around me like angels, taking care of me when I was bhatki hui aatma, and telling me WTF why did you bunk your exam?? We are there for you to pray, just close your eyes and give your exam, rest we’ll do!!!!!
You all simply rock!!!!
21 comments:
o ji, aap bus farmaish karo drinks aur brand di....Sam the tender da bar wud bring it for u :)
and ji 100 posts par ek rock party ho jaye :)
100 posts bade special hote he...a journey, a milestone and an achievement......
and this coming at this point of time is somethin very special for u ji!!
u know it wot i said on gtalk ji :)
rock on buddy and live life 2 full :)
CENTURY!!! CONGS!!
i am ready for any party..!!!!
Yippy.. waiting for more centuries from you!
Balley Oye!!
Chal ek glass thandi thandi lassi pila mujhey ;)
Party Party Chaihidaa Mainu :P
Mujhey toh badey mazey aaye bhayee...inn 100 posts mein...
Tooti huyee taang, sad dil aur fone ka bill... sab judd gaya.... :)
Yo Yo !!
DJ peter for u tonite :D
see dun judge me on mixing and the selection of songs :P
Accha DJ hone se party mein40 chaand lag gaye hain ...Baar walon ki complain aa rahi hai par :-?
pahla century hai yaar bat toh uthao :P
aish kar \:D/
err KAT kar \:D/
100th wow... congratulations for the century! I see some witty humor everywhere, way to go!
hehe..congos on the 100th post..U bunked exams??oohh..sad!!hope ur feeling better now..all the best for the one on 11th,ll pray for ya.. :)
take care sweetz..
Nikhil
thats a great century and a very fast one too.. keep up the phase and keep going..
cool one
congrats on ur 100th post...great goin...hope to see many more from u...*clap clap clap* :D
n awesome party...totally enjoyin it :D
pure sau!!! badhaiyan ji badhaiyan! :D
n m spreadin lateshhht gossip?? ohh me likes! :P
Congratulations!
:)
100
:)
Thats a magical number
:)
:)
May you have many more such centuries
:)
:)
Oh, and thanx for visiting my imaze Blog
:)
:)
There's no need for an appointment
:)
You'll have your Blog header soon. I've got 2 orders on the anvil, and yours will be nxt
:)
Glad you liked my designs.
Consider it my gift to ur Bloggie on this bright occasion
:)
:)
Ps. I need to come in contact with you soon, for d preferences and personalisation stuff. So Plz do add me to ur gtalk friend list
spsiddharth007@gmail.com
:)
I'll get in contact as soon as i'm done with Trinaa and Phoenix
:)
Ciao
:)
Congrats Nidhi.
and 100th post behot hee mast hai.
All the best for your exams.:)
@SAM - i can feel tht. 100th is indeed special.
@Abhinav- long way to go abhinav
@Harshita -
Tooti huyee taang, sad dil aur fone ka bill... sab judd gaya.... :) lol .. ROFL
@peter - i have heard 4 chand for 40 chand first time ..
complain wale complain karte rahenge.. nidz party kar rahi hai, i dont care
@Ignited - :) :)
@Menon- ye snow i knw u r Nikhil, but i still love to call u Menon..
@Chriz - so true. Indeed fast one.. another soon to go.
@Mayz - enjoy!!
@Trinaa - u likes me smiles :)
@Riversoul- fast fast.. hurry up.. m waiting :|
@Sneha - thanks Sneha darling..
:O i will get the happy birthday tune now :X u are 'meri izzat pe khichad uchhadofying' :((
bartender :O cocktail se mocktail :O arre i'll only be drunk how will i serve the rest :( :P
i like ur dp here u look so sexy :O :D
nice and touching post. we shall party for ur 150th post also \:D/ :D
badhaiyan ! badhaiyan ! badhaiyan !
baut baut badhaiyan
Post a Comment