Thursday, January 15, 2009

Smileys...The perfect day

My mom was fasting yesterday so she was looking for a reason not to go to hospital ( as part of my treatment I have to go to hospital every day for one hr physio you know that is how the last post came.. I have travel more than 10 km in auto every day to reach hospital). The weather is cold, lets not go she said. I replied, its cold I know but that is not the reason. She said she had to buy fruits to eat. I replied, carry on I will carry on with my physio alone. I will manage., That is how it started.

God plans everything for every one.

I was little worried how will I catch auto myself, what if the auto stops in between, says his gas is over and I have to change auto and if I don’t find any other auto on the road..
Will all this thoughts in my mind I still carried. My friends had come to meet me so I left with them
Smiley 1 - they got auto for me (so no worries to look for auto)
Smiley 2 - I reached the hospital the gateman helped me with my crutch and I came out of the auto easily.
Smiley 3 - I reached the physio room and saw a damn cute guy
Smiley 4 - he actually spoke to me ... I'm still blushing..
Smiley 5 - my ankle pain is reduced cause of treatment. I was feeling better
Smiley 6 - my knee bending extended from 70 to 80 degree!!! Great achievement.
Smiley 7 - I got up to leave the physio room after the treatment, the cute guy helped me with the door.
Smiley 8 - a guy was standing next to the lift, saw me smiled at me and helped me to get inside the lift. I didn’t even had to pree the lift button. He did it all. I felt like a princess.
Smiley 9- after I reached the ground floor from the lift there was another guy to opened the lift for me
Smiley 10 - I met my old ambulance driver, he smiled and helped me till the gate of the hospital
Smiley 11 - I didn’t have to hunt for the auto to go back home. There were a family who got out of the auto in the hospital gate and I hopped in as fast as I could with all the smiley face.
Smiley 12 - thank god this time the auto meter wasn’t the faulty one. Other wise 90 percent meters of auto is faulty x(
Smiley 13 - my friend Shally came or overnight stay and we sat in balcony with drinks adn music and had great time :))

My day was perfect. I changed my template too and m loving it. Thanks to riversoul (Sid) for having patience.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

and did ya meet the cute guy today? you were so eager girl!!!

Nidz said...

yes i saw the cute guy today .. but harly for a sec.. he was parking his car. :"> Blushes

Mads said...

hehehe :P :P :P
congrats \:D/ chiiiii not for talking to that cute guy. congrats for progressing so much on ur physio \:D/
abbe smileys mei naak to bhul gayi tu. put the nose from next time :-(((

AB said...

thank god there are more cute guys (else Y2A..)

Keeep smiling ~}:-)

Lucifer said...

hehehe....cute!!!

vemuri said...

hmmm felt good when i read that ur improving.....

i have been busy flying kites all day.... and how are u??? and
how many more days will you have those cructhes//

Nidz said...

@Mads- i never put nose in :) smiley .. :O u do???
try :)) its wrks without nose too
whts a lame topic to scribble mads.. u r mad u wil make me mad too.. =))

Nidz said...

@Abhinav- :O so said u r cute???? :O
@Mayz- its like counting a blessing of a day :)

Nidz said...

@vemuri- i dont knw how many more. i wudnt be having but i got ankle pain and i m not able to give much pressure on my left leg so i m using ankle. as soon as this pain goes off i will be back to normal.
u knw how to fly kite??? wow. so who one??? u reminded me of movie kite runner.

Anil Sawan said...

wo, u had so many reasons to smile :) good goin :P

Me said...

Wow! thats wat I call a lucky day...

Dekha... jab lagey ki band baj gaya tab kitney saarey raastey nikal aatey hain... bas bindaas hokey aagey badney ki baat hain...

Achcha hain... ab agli baar se to tu mom ko jaaney hi nahi degi apney saath...haha

RiverSoul said...

You know, that was pretty brave of you, to do. And i'll now believe that there really are some good samaritans out there.... And i'd like to thank everyone of those people, who helped you out there, coz god knows, i've never seen people being that helpful in that city...
:)
But then again, beautiful as you are, i guess when they saw a chick in trouble, they had to help you out.
:D

Just kidding, Nidhi
:D
And lemme see.
13 smilies!
Wow.
:)

Ps there's more to that template, and don't worry. Your header is underway.
:)

Think Tank said...

wah ..im taking the first opportunity to break my leg

Cяystal said...

:((..You asked me to help you with the temp..and made Riversoul do it :(..
You want a nice background??..the temp. wll remain!

And you knw what??..your day seems so darn perfect..makes me jealous :P

Nidz said...

@Crystal - areee i wud love to get a back ground. help me!!!!

Nidz said...

@Crystal - u r J of my perfect day. M j u r so creative :P :P

Nidz said...

@think tank- bad idea. dont break it ya. it hurts

Anonymous said...

hey nidhi, a great day ya

and somebody blushing :)

keep up the streak of good days, they are very much rare and gotta njoi in whatever amount they come

Nidz said...

@sam - so true. good days are rare and when it falls in ur trap u shud make use of it the best way u can.