I bunked my exam today. got up at 6:45a.m today. was all set to go for exam. I had to reach exam hall at 9:30.
After i got up i reached the bathroom to freshen up. Switched on the geyser, i started brushing and i realised something was wrong with me. I threw up and was restless. i came back to my mothers bed and told her i wasnt well. she said i had to give exam any ways. i was lying next to her for another 10 mins and then i announced I m not writing my exam. I cant climb so many stairs as i have in my foot. I had to be in exam hall for 3 hrs and it could be impossible with my leg. i wouldnt mind just going and attempting the paper but my eyes were all swollen and pleed me for some more rest.
Ultimately i bunked this exam. I have another exam on 11th jan. Lets see what happens. I wont give up.
After i got up i reached the bathroom to freshen up. Switched on the geyser, i started brushing and i realised something was wrong with me. I threw up and was restless. i came back to my mothers bed and told her i wasnt well. she said i had to give exam any ways. i was lying next to her for another 10 mins and then i announced I m not writing my exam. I cant climb so many stairs as i have in my foot. I had to be in exam hall for 3 hrs and it could be impossible with my leg. i wouldnt mind just going and attempting the paper but my eyes were all swollen and pleed me for some more rest.
Ultimately i bunked this exam. I have another exam on 11th jan. Lets see what happens. I wont give up.
8 comments:
Its okay.. exams are meant to be bunked!
i used to throw up for exams too.. but still dad will kick me to the exam hall.. anyways writing exams are fun too .. inky pinky ponky helps a lot in objective exam
what :O
arey you cud have cracked it so easily u had my gud wishes :P
anways best of luck for ur next all xams ...but hey Niggles i am angry :X :X
why did u write that i wont give up when u alrdy did :X :X
started the year on a negative note!!! :(( hwz ur health now?
oye! koi gal nahi...
Abhi 11th ko bhi bunk kiya naa.. toh aa jaana dilli ek padega... :)
Aaram kar and take gud care of urself... U will do well in the next slot.. dont worry.
*Jhappi*
hey get well soon!!!
n as far as d exams r concerned...well they r supposed to b missed :P
oye get well soon :)
dont think too much abt it, u d be alryt
Post a Comment