Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Auto Walas...

I opened my notes in phone to write down something for blog. I thought of many things.. But something was holding me back. First thing I'm damn scared of traffic. I have always been a traffic phobia gal. And these days I'm even more may be cause of the aftermath of road accident. The auto drivers in Banglore sucks big time. They drive as if they playing a car game.
If someone is giving a drive to someone I think that person has the moment of responsibility ............ but who cares today. I
've always been a bike lover gal. Always ready for a ride or drive, but no more. It’s not that I don't like it but I'm not crazy for rides like before. I choose not to see the road when auto driver drives. So most of the time I play song on my phone, or chat through gprs, talk to someone on phone, sms or simply type notes for blog.


I don't know bike riders are always in so hurry. They suck.
I note to rash drivers... Drive rash if your confident but Plz see that you don't end up hurting someone else. Accident does weird things to body and mind as well. Disabilities changes life.


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill nidhi.. take rest.. all will be fine.. yes rash driving does make a lot of difference..

AB said...

ur new template is cool but the posts are hidden sumwhere.. remove those songs widget! x-(

Road manners in India are bhagwan bharose.. canot do much!

Mads said...

i know!! they suck..really!! i myslef hv got into so many accidents while driving my scooty. i got a phobia of driving n sitting behind anyone driving on a bike now after my last accident :((

autowales are better in ahmedabad...not rash n they r damn helpful.
not only autowales,the worse drivers are youngsters who drive so rashly. wish they wud think abt their own safety if not others, and then step on the wheel :|

Anonymous said...

good template but this linq widget is misplaced...

Rakesh said...

ya i know how blore auto walas drive...Plus the traffic there i guess is bad compared to mumbai

RiverSoul said...

I know how sick the traffic in b'lore is. And yes. The autowalas are extremely unhelpful
The bikers are just another story.
I don't care if they die. But they will be cursed to hell if ever they cause injuries to innocent pedestrians or motorists.

peter said...

Speed thrills but kills :D
say no to speed and be alert when u walk or drive.
90 % of the accidents happen becoz of the other ppl's mistakes :(

Anil Sawan said...

wow, new template!!

one word of advice, edit the links. your "home" button takes your readers to the bloggertricks page!

Anil Sawan said...

thts called being realistic. auto drivers are same in most of the places. some how they feel that the road is all theirs. and then i am scared of tempo drivers more than anyone else.. make sure u overcome this road phobia. its gona be worse by every goin day.. learn to liv with it. take care.

Think Tank said...

welcome to the mad world of the road

Nikhil Menon said...

nidzzy,chill now..I kno wot u mean to say coz u wer jus tellin me most of it..

The new template is masterclass..pure! :)

Take care sweetz coz I care..

nikhil

Lucifer said...

oh temme abt it...have faced those idiots for 8 mnths...but they r still better than chennai auto wallas...they r d real scoundrels!!!

Rajesh said...

Hi Nidhi...my first here...dropped in from Riversoul's

Thou m a chennaite, I've been to Bangalore many a times and I agree, Auto walas and the entire traffic system SUCKS BIG time...

So u r gonna turn a pedestrian???? :)

Sinner said...

Mere ko pata tha ki tu yeh likhney waali hain uss din ke baad... :)

Koi nahi... hum hain naa...jab tk auto mein hain chat shat kar :D

BTW me to agree...ppl shud drive safe..if not for others atleast for their own good.

Nidz said...

@Mays- huh 8 mths??? now u got bike /car huh?? drive pe le chal/ :P

Nidz said...

@Rajesh - nah not pedestrian.. i gotta look for car wala dude.. hehe

Nidz said...

@Sawan - i dont know how t change the link url for Home.. u knw?? help me then

Anil Sawan said...

Nidzie, go to the templates tab in your blogger layout section. copy the entire html and mail me. *anil.sawan@gmail.com*

Anonymous said...

Hey nidhi, the caution is very much essential while driving the bike or car :)

And i love takjing notes for blog idwa unfortunarly gprs out here in pune sucks!!

Nidz said...

i write on my phone but then i dont post it thru phone. I transfer the note to my system thru Nokia suite, blue tooth, copy paste the notes in blog then.
it works. neat

Nidz said...

@Sawan - i got the link fixed now. thanks

Nidz said...

@harshita - alternatives are always there u see

Nidz said...

@Menon - i m too loving this template.. at least a good change.