One more week and then I am off to B’lore. My plaster will be removed and I don’t know what doc will tell me. Hate the thoughts of plaster cutter, I’m shit scared of plaster cutter :( :( I choose not to be in my sense when the doc cuts my plaster. I am sure doc will be damn happy to see me walking and catching up speed. I hope all goes well.
One more week left and I think I have so less time to think of stuff I need to be doing..
Stuff to do in Blore- I have to renew my passport, close my Citibank account, collect my degree certificate from college (I hope Shally does that work), I have to take my college id without which I won’t be able to collect my certificate, also arrange for someone to pick up my training certificate from a one time friend.
I’d a plan to slap a looser when I get to B'lore but then I dropped it. It is better not to face past and move on.
My mom hates the idea of going to B’lore but she has to as my guardian, she’ll get bored like hell. It’s really tough for a pure vegetarian (my mom) to stay in place where everytime we get the smell of meat :( :( sucks. We can’t even think of changing a place because this flat is pretty good and close to my hospital. Apparently Shally gave up work so I guess we’ll more time together chilling out and all the ladies Gupshaf, Christmas celebration and get together, wine and music. So appealing.. wow
Going back to B'lore will be getting back to where I belong. Six years in B'lore and I’m in love with this place, a place which taught me so much, my hostel days, my first love, my independence, my first job and first salary, my first time to disco, wine and beer, the first time I got sloshed, my college days, the days with interviews –struggling to get a decent job through college placement.. and then my first permanent job – first designation as process associate, first Boss and then so many awesome angelic and devilish friends.. (miss you all- Shally Preeti, Rahul, Neha Jess, Croco, Hemant, Fiona, Monika, Poonam, Kiran, Sachin, Sonika, Anju and the list is never ending....)
Now I didn’t have intention to turn back to my past, I was here to plan my future.. lol.
I’ve exam on 4th and 11th Jan, Guys wish me all the best (though I haven’t prepared well)
Will miss blogosphere and all my blogger friends, (I’m not sure if I’ll have net connection there, but i’ll try my best)
I hope my old B’lore mobile number works (they better don’t do any panga for reactivating my mobile no.)
Eeekkksssss I got butterfly in my stomach!!!
Peter Please try to make it on Calcutta airport (hope to see you)
~~~~Listening to since you’ve been gone by Kelly Clarkson~~~~~
One more week left and I think I have so less time to think of stuff I need to be doing..
Stuff to do in Blore- I have to renew my passport, close my Citibank account, collect my degree certificate from college (I hope Shally does that work), I have to take my college id without which I won’t be able to collect my certificate, also arrange for someone to pick up my training certificate from a one time friend.
I’d a plan to slap a looser when I get to B'lore but then I dropped it. It is better not to face past and move on.
My mom hates the idea of going to B’lore but she has to as my guardian, she’ll get bored like hell. It’s really tough for a pure vegetarian (my mom) to stay in place where everytime we get the smell of meat :( :( sucks. We can’t even think of changing a place because this flat is pretty good and close to my hospital. Apparently Shally gave up work so I guess we’ll more time together chilling out and all the ladies Gupshaf, Christmas celebration and get together, wine and music. So appealing.. wow
Going back to B'lore will be getting back to where I belong. Six years in B'lore and I’m in love with this place, a place which taught me so much, my hostel days, my first love, my independence, my first job and first salary, my first time to disco, wine and beer, the first time I got sloshed, my college days, the days with interviews –struggling to get a decent job through college placement.. and then my first permanent job – first designation as process associate, first Boss and then so many awesome angelic and devilish friends.. (miss you all- Shally Preeti, Rahul, Neha Jess, Croco, Hemant, Fiona, Monika, Poonam, Kiran, Sachin, Sonika, Anju and the list is never ending....)
Now I didn’t have intention to turn back to my past, I was here to plan my future.. lol.
I’ve exam on 4th and 11th Jan, Guys wish me all the best (though I haven’t prepared well)
Will miss blogosphere and all my blogger friends, (I’m not sure if I’ll have net connection there, but i’ll try my best)
I hope my old B’lore mobile number works (they better don’t do any panga for reactivating my mobile no.)
Eeekkksssss I got butterfly in my stomach!!!
Peter Please try to make it on Calcutta airport (hope to see you)
~~~~Listening to since you’ve been gone by Kelly Clarkson~~~~~
31 comments:
lot of plans!! lol.. all the very best for youe exams.. and when did peter reach calcutta? i thought he was here in hyd!
yipee.. i reached here first :)
hey have a nice time there..best of luck with the exams...and may you start running again very soon..!! :)
and generally, ppl are scared of plasters and you are scared of plaster 'cutters'?? o-O
You are a brave person dear..you'll get through.. ;)
..and you are a veggie..??:O
and you wanted to slap someone..??do it yaar..go ahead..ek jor se..rakhna... :p
and come back to blogsville..jaldi se.. :)
Hey Nidhi, as i said b4 have a safe flight to blore....
Blore rocks and the weather is pretty good there right now...
Dont take a long break e1 if there are exams......exams adn blogging can co-exist....think smthin of ur bloggie readers n frenz too....
And girl u d be free of plasters, an independence wud be there and u d be free spirited again!!
just to salute ur spirtis, u hv shown lotta courage and endurance buddy, so be proud of urself....(Dont know how i sound while sayin this)...
God Bless
u r goin to have loads of fun in B'lore m sure... dont miss blogosphere its full of junk enjoy the life with your frenz n work harder to shine brighter
wowified wid ur plans n stuff..I do plan stuff like des but execution is a bitch!Things dun rly hpn as planned n there wudb me waiting rather ardously for time to move on..
all the best nidz....
take care..
c ya soon.. :)
ahhhh i kno that feelin....when m away i jus cant wait to get back to delhi....
btw: It’s really tough for a pure vegetarian (my mom) to stay in place where everytime we get the smell of meat :( :( sucks
what??? where???
i died tryin to search for decent non veg in blore
anyway all d best for ur exams...m sure u'll rock em
i think plaster cutter is fun.it makes u get rid of something tht ws clinging to your body since long..u feel so relieved yaar..how can it be scary??
all d best in getting ur plans implemented,n as zubin says,feel free to slap,its ur hand and ur wish..to hell with his/her cheek :P
cyao..keep blogging
now thats a LOT of plans...!! oh n d plaster cutter doest hurt..i noe i've been thru this..jus close ur eyes n relax..tc sweetie :)))
Have a nice time!!
God Bless :)
Plaster cutting is not going to be tough.
I had done it once. U really feel good. U get relieved of some kind of plague.
Have a nice trip........
Wow! Bangalore mein badi masti honey waali hain...hmmm :)
Enjoy urself and live it up there... Blogosphere ko hum sambhaal lengeye... its not that imptt when it comes to YOUR life, YOUR time and YOUR plans... :)
Masti kar... fultoo njoy kar
Aur haan... take care and avoid crowded places thodey din... ;)
I second Aevi and Harshita
friends key saath khub enjoy kar. work harder to shine brighter and all the best for your exams .
Stay happy :)
Welcome to India again!
All the best for your plans!
Peter will come to see you..! Mera aashirwad uske aur tumhare saath hai!
@Sawan- Tht's his Hometown :|
Thanks for the wishes
@Zubin - it didn't hurt when Docs fixed plaster though my skin was hell sensitive but yes its scary when they cut cuz i m freaking scared of the vibration sound the plaster cutter produces and its kind hurts cuz i feel the heat of plaster cutter cuzed cause of friction between plaster and the cutter. :P M nt veggie, my mom is. Afta all we are agrawals (Mangal is sub title what we call as gotra). being Hindu we stay in apt. where only we r hindu and rest all Muslims. So main prob is the aroma of meat cooked almost everyday.
@sam - yeah i heard blore is nt cold yet. nepal is chilled out big time, already in sweaters, socks, jackets and stuff.
God's already blessed me so much. I won't be able to thank him enough...
@Multimemom - wowified?? i like this word!! added in my dictionary. so kool.we plan and its upto us to work the plans. its different thing that at times luck favors and at times it acts bitchy. still one day luck to have to kneel dwn..
@Mayz - i talk too much abt B'lore and u talk to much abt Delhi :P cheers..
not talking abt non veg restaurant, its the Apt full of Mozi who cook non veg food. should i ask my neighbor to cook for u also??? hehe BTW i love chicken and omlet.
@Chitwan - yes its scary when they cut the plaster cuz i m freaking scared of the vibration sound the plaster cutter produces and its kind hurts cuz i feel the heat of plaster cutter cuzed cause of friction between plaster and the cutter. i wish i could slap him but he stays too far and i have to travel so much and waste money just to slap someone.. if i meet him by chance i'll slap him.. slap him in pubic??? :O huuuhhhh havent thought of tht. I never offended any one this much.. hehe
@Trinaa - huh u too broke some bones in past!! i wonder who escaped from this damage.. I already cried twice whn my plaster was removed!!! pray for me.
@livesmiles - thanks
@Razigan- thanks for dropping in my blog. warm welcome to u.
well my plaster is so heavy as its from tow till my knee, i think once its out i'll feel i wont have leg only :P so used to this unnecessary weights.. hopefully with passage of time things will fall to its place
@Harshita - sab ka messege padha but tere comment padhke i smiled!! :) :)i knw blog is nt imp. but still m geting used to it and u too knw hw addicting is blog.yes yes i have to be careful, already informed my frens tht i wont be welcoming crowded place so better plan out something indoor.
@sneha - exam sucks.. and m nt even sure of wht kinda exams it is. objective or subjective, hell with ICFAI's distance learning.
@Abhinav- Dekhain tera aashirwad kitna kaam karta hai :P
Lots of plans but as one old wise man once said- Har Safar Ek Nayi Shuruaat...so all the best gal for all the nayi shuruaats you are planning to do...I was supposed to be in Blore this month, couldn't go because had lots of stuff to finish...I miss the city :) miss Forum, Blossoms and my Radio City office at HMG Ambassador (somebody recently told me they've moved to a new place now)....& how can I forget my residence - Brigade Road...Ohh Blore and the nostalgia...
i'v never commented so late in any of ur posts :((((
and hey \:D/ plaster cutter..nothing (yeah right look who's talking..someone who cries when she sees someone else taking an injection..lol) ur brave \:D/ it'll be finally over... :D enough of the senti crap now... :D i loved the part where u flashbacked to ur b'lore days...\:d/ those 6 yrs must hv been ur best years of ur life naa..?
i'll kick peter if he doesnt come to airport to see u..dont worry \:D/
and u had better come online from b'lore X-(
and of course..best of luck for ur exams..am sure u'll kick ass
and btw good decision on not slapping that loser \:d/ gandhigiri all the way... :P
hey MADS yes those six were best days of my life :) \:D/
nice blog.i just came across your blog and its pretty interesting.
Do visit my blog at
http://views-point.blogspot.com
Salil
Post a Comment