Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Studies panga, adjusting problem and love-wrecked

I think I’m wasting more time in worrying about my exam then working towards the solution (one and only solution) studying.

Ah I don’t know how I got the habit of typing two dots to end the sentence.

First time I am studying a book on portfolio management and I got doubt in first page only :| I didn’t know if what does portfolio means when It comes to financial terminology and If investors and portfolio manager means the same.

I thought to clear my doubts asking these questions to a MBA student. I thought of Neha, a friend of mine. She said I was sounding so tensed. Well I m tensed may be for the first time for my exams. I didn’t know distance learning could be so stupid and ICFAI could be so unsystematic.

Good news RD’s dad bought one more dog today and this time its female. She is just One month old. I asked my dad if I can go to RD’s house to meet him. He objected :( :(

I wish I didn’t have to ask my parents for such things. I had more liberty when I was studying in B'lore. When my parents can trust me then why do they object without any reason and aren’t we grown up enough to take decision for ourselves for such small things??

Well anyways I realised my cribbing started since I m home. I have lived 6 yrs without any restriction in B’lore and thus I hate when I’ under someone, to follow what they say to ask them before doing anything. I was prosperous and contempt then I was outside cause no one said anything and I liked it that way. I very well understand parents guide us but think for small matters I can take decision myself.

That’s why I want to be alright soon and start working and have my own life. In some years get married and there will be in laws to shadow. Don’t do this... Don’t do that... not acceptable in society and what will people think? what will other say? It doesn’t look good.

Die thinking about society and die without living the one and only life we get our way.. Sucks..

I need a break!!

Btw Neha just told me that she is finished with her first post for blog & will soon start blogging. She is love-wrecked right now (I discovered the word “love wrecked” as I saw this movie called Love wrecked two days back!! :P)

12 comments:

Mads said...

:| u so pissed off...chill maarofy :X such things shouldnt affect u..learn to ignore all this...dad's duty to say all this,right?

as if u wont say all this to ur kids :P

portfolio management :O whatever that means...temme if u hv law in ur exam..i will teach u \:d/ i promise u wont flunk after that... :D

peter said...

he he
Ask me about ICFAI :P
and gud u learning gud words ..from the movies too vocab badh raha hai bina mere help k bhi ...cool CHE LOL :D

Anonymous said...

A lot of things i see happening. Many things i cud relate to, yes. Exams pressure, thoughts of being independent and then the anger to see things not going the way we want them to...

A wish to be independent to the core and live to our own instincts or may be say own values/judgements (dunno if words convey rt wot i want to say) getting stronger!!

And I know tht how it feels....But then i wud just say be fine, all wud be alright...Its just may be a passing phase...

Chin up and as Mads says, chill up!!

God Bless!!

Nikhil Menon said...

the world is so unceremoniously crappy des days tht everyone needs a break..am bac after one and feeling a world of good..wats Portfolio management btw??managing of portfolios?? :p

Me said...

Niddzzi...Oye!

Chill maar... Imagine, even I tuk a leave frm office to study for my MBA exams and damn! I have only been reading novels and doing nothing when it comes to studying... :(

As for the parents' thingies, jaldi theek ho... bangalore aa...and hunt for a job...hum tujhey wapas nahi jaaney dengey ;)

Rià said...

I m back from my vacation. So wht u hav been upto gurl??

Lucifer said...

ah tk a brk...i mite jus go on one myself...it helps...chill maadi

VagaBond said...

Take it easy yaar....everything will be fine...BTW tagged u...hope u don't mind ;)!!

U can call me your attorney said...

well...all these frustrations are bound to happen, i don't blame you.. bt whenevr you feel that everyone is behavin crap with you even when you are right..start counting 1 to 10...it REALLY WORKS..you tend to get above the material limitations and pursuits you know :P ( im not kidding, i have had my share of all this during my class 12 board exams) as a matter of fact, everyone has it..
u cant blame your parents also..wo nahi bolenge to kaun bolega..go to boarding..you miss being scolded..atleast i do..awww..i already miss mum dad :(tired of delhi, wana go back home:(

AB said...

Hi.. you have been blogrolled..

say tit for tat?

Anil Sawan said...

nidz.. xam blues?? :P u stil got time right? dnt worry a lot. even i hve this habit of putng two dots and u made me conscious :P

Aevi said...

oey padai karr ley...