Sunday, June 2, 2013

I hear you...


Some songs poke your brain every time you listen to it as some memories are attached to it. There are times when you want to keep away from those memories but then the song reminds you of it now and then. It is worse when it is a new song you are addicted to. You will hear it everywhere; let it be in your playlist, your friend’s car, your driver's mobile ringtone, the hindi serial background song, the saloon you passing through Grrrr..
It was a shock when I heard it from my painter’s mobile. The busy painter was enjoying the song and brushing the wall where as I froze for a moment, closed my eyes, relish the moments, ran away from the moment, reminded myself to get back to real life :D
Cheers!!!

P.S. : Stop screaming the song into my ear. I hear you.. : : 

No comments: