Thursday, June 6, 2013

Being on same page

Travelling in my car and thousands of thought rustle my mind. There were times when I used to share all my single thoughts with him. The time phase when were learning about each other, I felt he totally understood me and we were always on same page. He heard me exactly how I spoke. There were hardly any disagreement or thoughts of conflict.
Suddenly the time came when I had to choose between left and right and when I chose left he would say "where is left? There is only right", when my explanation to my feelings and thoughts changed into uncommon page. I felt when i was level five of emotion, he was in level three and he could not be in same level to understand my emotions and feelings I was going through.
It's then I realised there are things and feelings which other don't see  and feel the exact way you do. You have to let go, shouldn't push too hard. Be yourself, believe in yourself and be happy for your own self no matter if no one sees the exact you which you really are.

No comments: