Saturday, January 1, 2011

Writings..

It’s been a couple of month I left Bangalore, a month since I am engaged, nearly 19 days since my sister got married. So many things have changed. With these changes I always wanted to share my heart to this blog but this and that always kept me away from being here.

Today finally I gather time to jot down and like always it feels great.

I was asked by my company to write blog post. Wait! does it mean professional post?? Oh yes!! The word “Formal/professional” doesn’t describe me when it comes to writing. As Harshita, My Shit-For-Tat friends and other fellow bloggers always described as “Dil Se” writer with “No mirch masala”. Well I still took this challenge of writing and learning for my seniors and thought it’s always good to learn more. I indeed wrote two posts that was published on my company bloglist on my name and designation (which I can’t divulge here Sad smile sorry!! company policy).

It is not easy to write a formal post as so many things should be kept in mind. At times it gets so boring and many times irritating too. Still the final result always adds smile to the lips.

Don’t wanna continue any more on this topic. Wait for more, Nidz will be back soon with many updates and many more post.

This blog was expected to be published on 28th December but published it today.

Anyways Happy New Year to all of you. May 2011 be filled with joys and happiness.

No comments: