I was all set for shopping today. Had taken leave to go to Siliguri and shop my needful but all in vein as I got conjunctivitis! Sucks. Along with my eyes my head is also hurting. I can't be in front of laptop for long. I shouldn't watch TV or read books. I don't know what to do. Slept long, got up at twelve to kill time and another reason to be warm inside my blanket in this cold day.
Got this new hobby of trying some easy recipe along with my sister. Trying recipe through cookbook or some net search. If you have any good snack recipe please do share. Made chilli cheese toast yesterday and today garlic potato tikki. Both were good except that all the fillings came out of Aloo tikki. So instead to deep frying we made in frying pan with less oil.
I hope this winter gets over soon!!!
Found this new book in http://www.landmarkonthenet.com.com called “The song reader” by Lisa Tucker.
The plot: When two sisters are left alone after the death of their mother and the disappearance of their father, Mary Beth becomes the hero of both her younger sister and their entire town. She is a "song reader." She doesn't read palms or tarot cards; she reads people's secrets and desires from the songs they can't get out of their minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment