Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Unexpected!!


So you lit her cigarette, you’re feelin pretty good 
You think you’ve got a shot, most girls you probably would
Yeah, this is that kind of place but she ain’t that kind of girl
You’re readin’ it all wrong, let me tell you about her

She only smokes when she drinks, she only drinks now and then
Now and then when she’s tired of being let down by men
You can give her a light but it’s not what you think
Everybody knows she only drinks alone

And she only smokes when she drinks
Did you ask her to dance. Let me guess, she told you no
Got to take her some place quiet and see how far that goes
Oh, don’t take it all that hard when she smiles and turns you down

For a complicated girl, she ain’t that hard to figure out
She only smokes when she drinks, she only drinks now and then
And now and then when she’s tired of bein’ let down by men
You can give her a light but it’s not what you think


You can give her a light but it’s not what you think
Everybody knows she only drinks alone
And she only smokes when she drinks
Yeah, that's right


well thats not written by me. Its a song I found last night while surfing beemp3.com. Hang around in this site quite a long while i feel like discovering some new good music. Watching youtube is another interesting thing. You watch a video and you get list of related video in the sidebar. I can spend hour surfing for new/old songs on net. My fav. time pass. Thank god youtube have good quality sound and video as well.
Another great way to find song is through these sites




Job hunt is irritating me. Cant stay unemployed for so long and do nothing whole day. Oh by the way I met Abhinav Bhatt. Yo now from shiter only Mads is left. Waiting to meet Harshi and Shaunak as well.




Today I had early morning Yoga. Oh yes 7 is early for me. Thankfully I didn't bunk. Yoga felt nice. Morning yoga had more of mid age people crowd where as the evening batch as mostly young crowd. But Shweta Di suggested that morning yoga will be more helpful to do in fresh air and empty stomach. It felt nice to do early morning and then came back to PG had hot breakfast or else I am so lazy that I miss my breakfast many times.

I Hope I get Job soon and I am regular to Yoga class.





BTW sales are on. Can't wait to shop. Reebok, westside and Levi's already out with their sale. waiting for Adidas as I badly wanna buy a good sport shoes.

To be cont. Keep blogging and keep reading.
Smiles, love and Hugs :)

No comments: