Saturday, July 3, 2010

I hate Love stories followed by real drama

When we don’t want to do anything we find hundreds of reason to ignore it or procrastinate it.

Since yesterday I was so happy that I got a call for interview. I don't even know what company it  was but I was happy for the fact that atleast for time being I wont be unemployed. Had put alarm to wake up at 8:30am. today morning when the alarm rang, I snooze it to 9am, then 9:30 then the natural body pain and leg pain started. my body was feeling too lazy to leave the cozy blanket when the out weather was so thanda.

Then I reminded myself (like I use to remind myself when I wanted to bunk early morning tourism classes to sleep for another 1 hr, the shortage, begging for attendance stuff)

yeah I reminded myself of the fact that once I get this job I will be able to buy things that I have craving for so long.

My list is elongating day by day what to do.

I watched “i hate love story” last night. It was full of drama, comedy movie rather than any other love story. One time watch for sure not more than that.

My friend wanted me to get vodka small bottle so that we cud gulp it down before the movie starts. I hate vodka, so I bought flavoured Bacardi and in case we didn't like Bacardi we could have black dog, Whiskey.

we managed to have shots of Bacardi, lemon flavour and hid the black dog bottle near the dustbin so that if luck flavoured we would come back and drink again in the break time. The bottles were missing in the intermission, sad. To kill the blue we had yummy Brownies and rest of the movies followed with loadsa drama scene :)

Enjoy the movie and let me know if you liked it.

Till then see ya, Keep reading and keep blogging.

No comments: