Friday, August 14, 2009

Messed up

Yesterday most of the time I slept. It was one of the day where i stayed back home for long time. No physio, no  tuition cuz I was fasting. Later  in evening i went to Krishna ji ka Mandir, It was nice. Missed time when I use to go in Blore Iskon temple with brothers, friends and RD.

flash back are Important Ingredients of life I swear.

Had asked my physio therapist to get me cd of “Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi”. Done watching &75% and it’s still not over. Hindi Movies  ufff..Why on earth its so lengthy.

Next Day started again with a pissed off mood Cuz of the Lights on, curtain raised,  some sounds. Thanks To my room mate. I love them.

To add smile I found it was raining outside. Wow. I have to pay another 10 bucks xtra to the Taxi driver as i have to take Long turn or else Could have Walked . Good exercise too.

My charger got spoilt, waited for mom’s call to fix up date to go to B’lore. I hope dad understands and is ready to send me to B’Lore. I have to fix so many things. My passport has expired :((

I’ve to Complain about my Pan card in the police station as i have it. Actually i never received it. It got delivered when i was admitted in Hospital.

To renew my Passport I need a bank account in Kolkata which i don’t have. When i went to open a new account in Kolkata they said they need a ID proof. Sorry dude my passport has expired. Kaam khatam yahi per.. Bhaggu.  I miss u pls help me. so messed up.

I have exam In December for which i need my passport.  :((

9 comments:

Naina said...

oh all that must be a little too much to take.. but dont worry girl.this too shall pass..

Thoorika said...

Apt title! messed up! Hota hai .. dont worry .. yeh phase bhi guzar jayega .. ! soon! take care

Me said...

Jhappi!!

Sab theek thaak ho jaayega... fikar not.. bas hang in there...

and sort it out... and plan... :) :) aur fir kuch kaam naa aaye toh MAIN HUN NAA!! hehehe

Unknown said...

Hmmm.. loved to see someone going through the same troubles I am facing :)

They need a bank account to give me my salary. I need a PAN card to have a bank account. I need an address proof local to get my pan card. Address proof comes if I take a house which I didnt. SO they need my passport! god .. so many links and confusing. cant even get a mobile connection :(

Nidzi said...

@Rane- i know its a Phase, our life is contained with phases only. and hw ru ??

Nidzi said...

@Thoorika- this sort a things happens with every one. It is my turn

Nidzi said...

@harshita- tu nahi toh kya phir ye jahan..

Nidzi said...

@Tiger- dnt u have a driving license or ration card? that will help i guess.
I have non. :( screwed up

Mads said...

Hope things are ok with u and u get ur passport asap :-ss