Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time and words

Ma.. sit beside me I don’t like to eat alone.. Ma replies - I have loads of other work to do..
I sometime imagine will I respond the same way to my kids in future?? I guess not. 2 mins is not a big deal if that can append smile on a face. After all time and words are the most treasured things we have and that we can share.
Listening to Here without you by 3 Doors Down..........

15 comments:

Anya said...

i eat kids... in future we all might end up doing so..

Nidz said...

@ Chriz - wht??? u eat kids?? did u mean u hate kids?

Rushabhh Gandhi said...

Lollzzz =D
some weird commenting in goin above....

lol..lol..lol....

It actually depends Nidhi coz everything doesnt go the way we want or the way we have thought isnt it..?

Nidz said...

@ rushabhh - nice name :) btw i agree with u. things always dont go the way be want.. but we can try our best in wht eva way we can

Anonymous said...

maybe she really was v busy honey.. mum's u noe hv ALOT to do...!

Aevi said...

3 doors down sounds good...

Nidz said...

@ trinaa- ma is always busy. i hate it. :( :(

@ Aevi - :) i too like it. which song from 3 doors is ur fav.??

Nikhil Menon said...

hey nidhi...izokkay!!everything doesn go the way we wish it wud..u gotta get used to things this way... :)

cheer up now!! :)

Mads said...

u over react so much. typical girly u are X-(
cheer up.moms are always busy...so much too do, so little time...
:-| :-| c'mon girl...

Scribblers Inc said...

I second trinaa...give mummy the benefit of the doubt no!! :D

Scribblers Inc.

P.S.-I eat kids too...:D

Me said...

I know how the long-time sickness or injury gets to you :)

I am sure she wud love to sit around...but then there are many things where she needs to make sure you get the right food,clothes and stuff for the day...she must be busy in that :)

My mom too ends up telling me shez busy...I knw..SHE IS.

MOMS are the busiest people...Trust me :) Coz they keep us going.

Toonfactory said...

Ummmm...sometimes Parents really are bit busy and I think we should respect that....but eating alone is a pain...Though I am used to it because have stayed all by myself for more than five years....Now as parents are with me...and if Mom z waiting for me for dinner when I reach home late...I feel bad so have asked her not to wait 4 me... :) Time Time Ki Baat Hai

Nidz said...

ahh i dont how how to react to all the comments above. thanks guys for the assurance.. hmph!! m speechless.

tinkerbell said...

hey nidhi..
u speak 4 me.. i hate eating alone 2.. just u n the food n no1 else around...!! but then i guess,its not always possible 4 everyone to be glued 2 us whenevr v want .. And mum being ur home maker probably had other commitments at the moment.. cheer up baby.. :)..

Nidz said...

@tinkerbell- hey i think u r right.. cant help it..